• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzi will stand on your foot, not hit you. Get it right  ^_^

905289[/snapback]

deserved it :lol:

905290[/snapback]

If the idea was to make me more upset you have suceeded.

:P

Paul

c5.JPG

A classic from C5.

Paul

905252[/snapback]

:o theres a pic with me in it...and I Look awful!! And my mum's made an appearance too *is scared*

Edit: I think I was actually asking suzi what she was doing at the time. I do like other people's ideas more than what acutually happened tho...but how could I kiss the person behind? She must at least have been twice my age then, I was what 14 when that pic was taken??

Edited by nomi-noo

Oh yeah Kirsty_...... :wub:

905851[/snapback]

what did i do? ^_^

905856[/snapback]

Read the post I made again

Get it yet?

I said who'd be stupid enough to wear a stuffed animal on their head, and not too long ago someone posted a pic of you with a stuffed animal on your head.

Get it yet? ^_^

c5.JPG

905252[/snapback]

I recognise the woman on the far left the woman who isnt part of the crew.. Shes my brothers old beaver leader... (lol that sounds funny - wow a 14hr day kils ur brain thingies)

A

I recognise the woman on the far left the woman who isnt part of the crew.. Shes my brothers old beaver leader... (lol that sounds funny - wow a 14hr day kils ur brain thingies)

A

906048[/snapback]

No shes not, shes my mum LOL. As far I know shes never been a beaver leader, shes never even been in the scouts! :wub:^_^

A

906048[/snapback]

No shes not, shes my mum LOL. As far I know shes never been a beaver leader, shes never even been in the scouts!:blink::lol:

906058[/snapback]

Hahahaha, nice try Alx! *pisses self* :wub:

c5.jpg

ok the woman with the red ring around her head, make sure we were tlkin bout the same person, coz my brother just walked past laptop and asked why there I was looking at this pic and then he said the the person ringed was his old beaver leader "cassy"

A