Christopher Lee for C5!!!

sarah-monster

Christopher Lee has definitely done some signings. I think he has signed copies of his book at the Forbidden Planet and possibly the Cinema Store as well.

Sadly, I wasn't able to go. In terms of length of career within Horror, Fantasy and Sci Fi he must be just about the best guest you can have.

With a track record of numerous Hammer Horror Films, Plus a baddie in James Bond (The Man with the Golden Gun), The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars he must be the ideal guest. He was also in one of the Gremlins films , did some voice overs for the Terry Pratchett series. He has also appeared in Space 1999 and the Avengers.

Christopher Lee is as close as you can get to Royalty in this field ! If there is any chance he could be at C5 that would make my year.

Christopher's done at least 4 signings in the last two years, as far as I know. Once for Forbidden Planet, once at the DVD launch, and twice for the Cinema Store.

Mr Lee only does around one hour signings at each one though. You've got to remember that he is now 81 (He was born 27th May 1922) and may not be able to sign for hours on end.

• 3 weeks later...

Christopher Lee would be DAMN cool, but, as already mentioned, he's not particularly over-enamoured with the whole "fandom thing"

BUT...

If he was available, please would you let us know as soon as possible, I'd need to save soooo much money for his table :firedevil: