GOF PREMIERE REPORTS

tomfeltonlover2k3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was outside the garden area (outside the Hampshire) and Rupert was a doll.  He signed LOADS and anything that you put in front of him.  As for Katie she seemed happy to sign and indeed signed for us but I did hear her PA say "only sign for kids" so she skipped over my friend Shaun who is a massive Potter fan.  I dislike the assumption that if you are over a certain age then you aren't a fan and are just an autograph dealer.  In fact in many cases the opposite is true as many dealers are now kids.  Shaun has a small son who is too young to attend a premiere, especially one as hardcore as Sundays (which was not that pleasant for all kinds of reasons) and therefore he is trying to build a nice Potter collection for his son.  He was gutted that Katie was instructed not to sign for him.  And excuse me but even if he had been a dealer at the end of the day he got there at 8am and stood in the cold for hours, he is more deserving of an autograph than those idiot latecomers who climbed all over us, pushing and shoving their way to the front waving soggy bits of scrap paper at the actors.  Happily we did really well considering we were in the "non signing area."  I ended up with 8 cast autos (and two more at the party).  No Dan sadly but Rupert was fab and Tom bless him turned out to have a wicked sense of humour.

892296[/snapback]

Katie and Rupert both refused to sign pics for a friend of mine...........which I thought was strange as Rupert is one of the loveliest celebrities I have ever met!

I completely agree with it being bad that only kids are HP fans, I am 23 years old and a huge HP fan and I agree, alot of young kids are dealers! It seems completely unfair that they were being instructed not to sign for people over a certain age...............and also with the dealer thing (I have a pretty well known hatred for dealers!) but if they sign loads and flood the market like Tom Cruise, then that is better for everyone - as the dealers seem to be less interested and the fans get more! So I think everyone should do that! I completely agree with you.......thats disgusting!

Jeannette - I have been emailing you loads, to the address I always email you! I cannot remember the email address but email me on your new one at poppy169@hotmail.com. I just emailed you again, like 5 minutes ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you manage to keep a copy of it? I would love to see it. Yes that was me stood next to the daneil banner. Apparantly I have been seen on tv. A random guy approached me last weekend and said he saw me. I think the blonde hair and black cloak make me memroable.

My brusied ribs turned out to be two fractured ones.

Legolassie Malfoy, I do believe you are in todays copy of the daily Express.

I'm pretty sure you are standing to the left (in the Pic) of the girl that had the 'Daniel, Rock On Banner'

Glad I got to see what it said cos I was standing to the left of you guys all day and couldn't see what it said.

Ok, my views on the prem.

Didn't get a single auto, couldn't see what pics I was taking, not really sure if any of them will be any good.

Loved every flipping minute of the 8.5 hours I was standing in the rain.

Would I do it again, Well bring on order of the Phoenix people.

891258[/snapback]

• 1 month later...
Sorry that its been so long but here are my photos from the prem.  They are not very good but you can see whats going on.

Tippin

prem2.jpg

910477[/snapback]

sigining an autograph by the looks of it :P

cool photos :lol:

Edited by kirsty_

prem8.jpg

Random Weasley.  One of the twins.  My gf Liz found it weird taking pics of them as she went to school with them.

Cute pic of James :D

Can I have please the pic for my own gallery? :blush:

Edited by BBLuv

Sorry that its been so long but here are my photos from the prem.  They are not very good but you can see whats going on.

Tippin

prem2.jpg

910477[/snapback]

sigining an autograph by the looks of it :unsure:

cool photos :P

910531[/snapback]

Aww poor ellie! lol keep it up lol! XD

Hey it is not my fault that I got mobbed and asked to sign autographs for people! XD

Of course you can keep to pic.

Sorry Ellie that you don't like the pic.  Would you like me to remove it.

911568[/snapback]

oh no its a memory from that night/day merge into one. its funny to think how long ago it was now

911921[/snapback]

lol XD - and reallistically how short a time ago that was - come on it's been just over two months! -sigh- and to think what a time we had during the night - the day kinda brought it way down though