Good job everyone

Tigerlily_Bramble

Just wanted to say well done everyone. Great show and thank you for all your hard work. Collectormania would not happen if not for you.

Got the surprise of my life when I came on this site and realised Jason had given us all titles. Not sure about mine :D bit strong Jas. Sound a bit like Darth Vader's mrs. Or a close relative at the least. No wonder the crew ran away from me all the time :o .

I enjoyed every minute it and thank Jason, Andrea , Stuart for their faith in me and the opportunity to show the world what a nutter I am.

I miss my radio and the voices in my head and the need to say Radio check , Kate here :o

Special thanks to my coffee buddy - Jola who kept me supplied with coffee.

All the Pit bosses , who did a great job, crew who stepped in at the last minute or took on extra shifts.

I salute you, one and all.

Kate

Overlord (honestly.....:wacko: )

I enjoyed every minute it and thank Jason, Andrea , Stuart for their faith in me and the opportunity to show the world what a nutter I am.

You didn't have to show the world - we knew that already :P:D

Special thanks to my coffee buddy - Jola who kept me supplied with coffee.

Hehehe - it's a given that coffee is a requirement the whole weekend. Gotta keep the Big Overlord happy :P :P

Thank-you too Kate, you looked after us all, and I really enjoyed this show, more than I have in the past, I don't know why, I just did. Maybe I felt more of a team this time round, whether thats because I am starting to get to know people now or what, it just felt like home more than home did. :)

A

I think that Alex has discovered the magic of mifddleton hall. Its like throwing a party for 1000 of your closest friends that you have not met before. After you have done it a few times, it does feel like home - somewhere well away from the stresses of the real world.

Paul

:firedevil: we's don't punish them - we's eat them

No, no only joking - I'm a vegetarian and Andrea couldn't manage a whole one. It's just Jas and Stu - whoops shouldn't of said that!!!

As if we have naughty crew

Kate

X  ( the overlord :lol: )

878132[/snapback]

Brilliant job, Kate. A baptism of fire! Well done.

I join the others in bowing before you, O Mighty, Magnificent and Merciful Overlord. We truly are not worthy.

As ever it was a pleasure to work with you and our wee family of Crew.

Love,

Pauline XX

ps I'm vegetarian, too. Long, long time! LOL.

I think that Alex has discovered the magic of mifddleton hall.  Its like throwing a party for 1000 of your closest friends that you have not met before.  After you have done it a few times, it does feel like home - somewhere well away from the stresses of the real world.

Paul

878096[/snapback]

Thing is, I love going to CMK, all the time, but since C1, the centre just always seems too feel empty when there is not a SM event there. In the last 3 years my visits have declined, because it just feels so hollow there, until we roll back in.

A

As a Newbie i am glad to say i really enjoyed myself at C8.. and will definatley be at the next event.. if you want me! Everyone was really helpful and guided me in a great way. Even though Kate, Stuart the pit bosses and anyone ive missed out were rushed off their feet, they found time for me and its much appreciated ! Thanks guys ! Also a quick shout out to stef.. who was the first person to grab me and save me from complete confusion! NICE BOOTS!)

Thanks again all & Hope to see you again soon !

Alex - Newbie and grimsby-ite ! :angel: (Im a vegitarian.. theres a clan of us! lol.. more affectionatley termed 'veggilesbian' by my work pals back here in GY)

Edited by discworld50

Don't worry about the voices in your head, my invisible friend Steve gets them all the time.

:D

Paul

Edited by WaterBoy

Hey Krista got one right -Tim O Connor.

Yes that crew de-brief will go into my most embarrassing memories collection.

But did you see how the whole crew pulled together there and corrected very mistake ^_^

What a team - you can even read minds

Thank you one and all for the kind comments. It's really you guys that deserve them though.

Good times

Hey Krista got one right  -Tim O Connor.

Yes that crew de-brief will go into my most embarrassing memories collection.

But did you see how the whole crew pulled together there and corrected very mistake :D

What a team  - you can even read minds

Thank you one and all for the kind comments. It's really you guys that deserve them though.

Good times

881205[/snapback]

Lol you're quite right you did get Tim O'Connor right which is ironic as I kept calling him Tim O'Conroy!