PETITION TO HAVE JULIE CAITLIN BROWN BANNED

JacknDaniel

Topic name pretty much says it all. Ive now been to 3 events in my lifetime that I can count(not just showmasters ones) in which certain moments have been ruined purely because of this woman. I actually said to my brother moments before Shatner came out - 'bet you she'll turn up wanting a piece of the action with Shatner' and what happens? She turns out to be his agent. I said just after I met him, and i'll say now, i honestly think Shatners gona get more flak than he deserves, the woman's a control freak, and all she think people want are an autograph and theyre happy. She turns up at every Collectormana telling ppl what to do, when(as far as I know) she doesnt even work for Showmasters. I for one vote that she should be kept well away from any future events, and Showmasters should think twice in future when getting any guests that she's the agent of.

I honestly think though, that it isnt even worth meeting ppl she's involved with, yeah im quite glad I met William Shatner, but if she's gona be like that with everyone, it's ruining lots of ppls enjoyment of the event, and gives everyone a bad opinion of the guests she 'looks after'

My gripe with her is, i know she has a job to do but why be so rude? :huh:

876286[/snapback]

exactly! ... although she still is YET to be directly rude to me but I have seen it happen and heard the stories!

Didn't she make some small child cry in the Shatner queue as she thought he had a camera (which turned out to be a phone) and asked security to remove him?!?!

Doesnt suprise me if that did happen, the kid in front of me had his pictures taken and put on the table for him to sign before the kid even got close to him, obviously the kid was bewildered as to what was going on and she just said 'dont look so worried, we'l remember who they all belong to' to which he just stared at her in disbelief, theres no need for that

I was speaking to Andy Hallet about her on Friday and he said he was just happy that Shatner was there cos he would take up all of her time so she wouldn't bother him!

Also, incase you didn't know before she was an agent she was in Babylon 5...

She eats babies too, you know!

Oh - and she causes the milk to curdle.

Oh - and actors choose who they have as an agent for this sort of event, and quite a lot of them choose her. No JCB, none of her actors. It could be that they choose her because she is good at looking after their interests.

Let's take William Shatner. He managed to sign more autographs than anyone else at the event, at a higher charge than anyone at the event, and do it in a way that allowed him to get away and relax for an hour or so at a time. Now he's a busy man, who for his age does a hell of a lot, and from his point of view I am sure that, apart from a few minor points he would have seen the weekend as being a success. He'll see her as being a major part of that success.

She seemed happy witht he results - she made a point of coming around the crew pits while we were starting on takedown, and thanking everyone she could find.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You want stars, you have to accept their staff.

Edited by oldnick

She seemed happy witht he results - she made a point of coming around the crew pits while we were starting on takedown, and thanking everyone she could find.

876326[/snapback]

So she licked round you making up for lost time and now you love her ?

Smell YOU the coffee ! She treats paying customers like sh12 - we pay her wages, and deserve at least some respect. I don't need her to clean my shoes, but .... oh look ..... there's middle ground ! :huh:

876326[/snapback]

So she licked round you making up for lost time and now you love her ?

Smell YOU the coffee ! She treats paying customers like sh12 - we pay her wages, and deserve at least some respect. I don't need her to clean my shoes, but .... oh look ..... there's middle ground ! :wub:

876332[/snapback]

What's more, is the fact that SHE cost Shatner money... word got out that she was being a nuisance and that the Shatner experience wasn't that great and some people decided not to pay for an auto.... now how he been in a busy queue the entire time, it wouldn't have mattered, he'd still have maximised his earning potential.... but he didn't.. he was open queue in no time and had NO queue for some of it....

If he'd have spent a little more time with each person, I think MORE people would have paid the £25..... and you've got to look to blame his agent for that.

I'm not sure but I think she is doing the agent for A LOT of actors, including for example the main cast from Stargate and Stargate Atlantis. So, if you want to ban her, I'm afraid you will have to miss Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Joe Flanigan and many many others. Not sure if SMs could do without her but obviously they are working closely with that woman and they will certainly not change that.

Not that I like her .... she's freaking me out each time I see her but that's how the business works. I don't think SM could work without her at the moment.