Show Your Appreciation For Jason and The Team Here

Crostini

Firstly, This was definatly the most relaxed and calm collectormania i have been to. Jason thank you ever so much for allowing us to take photos of Will Shatner as he entered on the Friday and explaining to us that not to move forward was the ideal senario.

I would also like to thank all of the crew who did a brilliant job on the friday. Very pleased with that.

Thanks ever so much for a lovely day out. Will be back again next year for my 4th Collectormania and looking forward to the announcements for other events.

Cheers

Adam

Everyone POST HERE

Edited by Crostini

cheers all great time big improvment from c7 where i had the worst time with some of the crew but they were great this year friendley and chatty  :huh:

874721[/snapback]

I mean no disrespect, but something I noticed this time, in comparrison with last, was that the average age of teh crew seemed significantly higher? A friend of mine who was crewing the event confirmed this observation.

I'm not saying that younger people CAN'T deal with large crowds and teh pressure they cause, but I feel that slightly older people have perhaps a little more experience, giving them better skills for it.

As I said, I mean no disrespect to any younger member of the crew.

Had a blast yet again. Was a bit braver in saying hello to some of the faces i recognise. Ya never know i might even do it again!!

Gutted about john not being able to make it, but these things happen and the world goes on.

I hope there is another party at c9 as will be going again.

Definatly a quieter event, possibly due to gmex more of the northen buch choosing to wait for that instead.

Keep up the good work all of you guys, see you all next time round for my 6th cmania. (i feel i becomming a bit of a regular) :headscratch::blink:

Firstly, This was definatly the most relaxed and calm collectormania i have been to.

874696[/snapback]

Thats because hardly anyone turned up compared to last time. Ok there were lots of people there but last time I notised a hell of a lot more people were hanging around the stalls and guests then they did this time...Doesn't say much to me

:headscratch:

LLAP :borg:

Firstly, This was definatly the most relaxed and calm collectormania i have been to.

874696[/snapback]

Thats because hardly anyone turned up compared to last time. Ok there were lots of people there but last time I notised a hell of a lot more people were hanging around the stalls and guests then they did this time...Doesn't say much to me

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

875549[/snapback]

I don't think you were paying much attention... I spoke to a few traders on teh Sunday and they were all VERY happy at teh business this time around.. seems THEY were busy....

cheers all great time big improvment from c7 where i had the worst time with some of the crew but they were great this year friendley and chatty  :P

874721[/snapback]

I mean no disrespect, but something I noticed this time, in comparrison with last, was that the average age of teh crew seemed significantly higher? A friend of mine who was crewing the event confirmed this observation.

I'm not saying that younger people CAN'T deal with large crowds and teh pressure they cause, but I feel that slightly older people have perhaps a little more experience, giving them better skills for it.

As I said, I mean no disrespect to any younger member of the crew.

874727[/snapback]

I am one of the younger members of crew at the event, and I will say that yes there possibly was a base of older crew members at this event, but we still had a lot of the younger crew back. To be fair alot of the crew look younger than they are, and I can safely say that as crew we are capable to deal with all situations. In some situations the younger crew are better, in others the older crew are better, that is why we have a good mix.

Pressure, theres no pressure at these events. I worked my a$$ off again here, and I know that it was acknowledged and I cant wait to for G-Mex to come again. It sometimes depends on the person. I feel at home in situations where a substantial amount of pressure is placed upon you.

No disrespect taken.

A

By the way I know I have said it to ya'll already, but Jason, Steff, Stuart, Adrea, Sparks, Ian, James, Davey, Jola, Kate and anyone who I may have missed, You guys have done another amazing job.. C u at G-Mex..

A

i didnt really notice that the girl i was talking to that was handing the tix out at the end of nicks q was really friendly and she wasent that old id say about 18 19 no offence if u are youger lol

874728[/snapback]

if that was on friday, then it was me :rolleyes:

19 :D

I was gutted I couldn't go and crew as usual this time as work was being evil but I'm glad the crew bashing is at a minimum - we really do work hard and we're not out to upset anyone cos we're fans too :)

Average age in the crew does seem to be going up, even though I'm saying that as a 19 year old, I do agree with that.

jason and crew we had a blast greetzzzzzz the dutch evil onces  :cylon:  :borg: :blink:

ttly rox an chrizzzzz :angry:

874875[/snapback]

Lol, think I can take a good guess but which 'dutch evil ones'?! Having said that, there's only one cheeky one I can think of..... :blink: greetz to you too!

I'm glad the crew bashing is at a minimum

876953[/snapback]

It certainly is. I think that I've only seen one post critical of crew ("'Shabs' at least I think that was his name was marching up and down the line like some blinged up gestapo member demanding that people put their cameras away - not asking mind, demanding."), which is far from the worst we've seen after previous shows, and that's it. Every other post that has mentioned the crew has been either generally or specifically complimentary about them, which must be a positive reflection on them. They should probably be feeling pretty chuffed with themselves.