Whats going on?

Dom

I emailed them a while ago about it and they said it would be back online Monday before last.

It was down due to the code not working and them having to get soemone to fix it.

The said that as soon as it was back online, they would announce another guest.

Maybe it works fine but are trying to put off guest announcments

I emailed them a while ago about it and they said it would be back online Monday before last.

It was down due to the code not working and them having to get soemone to fix it.

The said that as soon as it was back online, they would announce another guest.

Maybe it works fine but are trying to put off guest announcments

873269[/snapback]

Still Nothing ........... is it happening ?

I emailes them again about a week ago but didn't get a relpy. I think they will probably put the forum back online sometime this month. I reckon they are ignoring people so they ca get on and Organise the event.

I hope it hasn't been cancelled as there are alot of guests already that i want to meet

Hang on a minute Apen. Are you Talking about Empire Day? We were trying to talk about another event in Chelmsford on December 4th

Where did you hear that SM plan to have 8 new signers? 38 guests in Total? Sounds good to me

Edited by lee_c00per

Hang on a minute Apen. Are you Talking about Empire Day? We were trying to talk about another event in Chelmsford on December 4th

Where did you hear that SM plan to have 8 new signers? 38 guests in Total? Sounds good to me

875304[/snapback]

I know the one your talking about but personally I don't like dealing with that organiser. SM Jason whilst waiting for the Shatner 30 guest plus 8 rare guests who don't do regular signings.

Amy clues given as to these 8 rare signers might be?

875316[/snapback]

you must have been standing next to me as he told me i asked if hamill was going to be at empire day to which i was told no but we will get him and then he said but there will be 8 first time signers whether that is uk signers or world signers i don't know still a lot i want to meet so can only hope

It wasn't me who was there. Aspen was the one who asked.

I am so excited about these 8 first time signers. I am also pleased to hear that SM are still intending to get Hamill as they said they would a while ago. I just know it's going to happen, but it is a case of when.

Hamill's not getting any Younger. He was 54 last month

875304[/snapback]

Hi can you let me know which event you are refering to in December.

Please email me at

mevens@blueyonder.co.uk

Many Thanks

Amy clues given as to these 8 rare signers might be?

875316[/snapback]

you must have been standing next to me as he told me i asked if hamill was going to be at empire day to which i was told no but we will get him and then he said but there will be 8 first time signers whether that is uk signers or world signers i don't know still a lot i want to meet so can only hope

875973[/snapback]

were you first in the Shatner q mate

The other event hasnt been cancelled. I e mailed them the other day and they replied to me within the hour. Said theyre tech guys are still working on the back end of the forum to get it back online and although it has taken longer than expected it will be back on asap.

They say they will make their announcements that were due last month, when the forum is back online, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.