Latest guest announcement - SHANE RANGI

showmasters

Kelle!!!   You're here!!!   Heh heh it's Shane!  How chuffed are we?  Now to request Mana and Jonathan.

863449[/snapback]

Yes me is everywhere :unsure:

Jonathan was really interested in this when I mentioned it to him other week, Him & Mana have to come :lol:

863453[/snapback]

Yes dammit bring them forth!! Jonathan should've come to C8 as he's in the country.

So very very happy  :D  Shane is a lovely bloke, cant wait too meet him again

Luv Kelle

863432[/snapback]

Kelle!!! You're here!!! Heh heh it's Shane! How chuffed are we? Now to request Mana and Jonathan.

863449[/snapback]

I have to agree with what you 2 said about Shane! He's lovely and can't wait to see him again. I'll help you with the nagging to get Jonathan and Mana

Yay Shane!!

I'm definately making time to get up there now, who cares about uni.

Agree with you there Pauline, they're all darlings and Jonathan has such a beautiful voice.

Faye :@)

867840[/snapback]

Absolutely we must insist he attends and brings his guitar B) . And Mana should come on the proviso he leaves his camera at home!

• 2 weeks later...

So glad to hear he's going as I've heard nothing but glowing reports about this guy - thank you SM's :blush:

Christa - Hope you had a fab time last weekend. I was supposed to be crewing but after having a mad month, it kind of caught up with me and I needed a rest so missed out on the event. Hope all is good though :) I'll be there with a vengeance in Manchester - there are some good things about living in Liverpool after all :D

So glad to hear he's going as I've heard nothing but glowing reports about this guy - thank you SM's :(

Christa - Hope you had a fab time last weekend. I was supposed to be crewing but after having a mad month, it kind of caught up with me and I needed a rest so missed out on the event. Hope all is good though :) I'll be there with a vengeance in Manchester - there are some good things about living in Liverpool after all :D

876970[/snapback]

Hey Naomi! I had a blast, my favourite show so far in terms of guests (well guest actually but someone I never thought I'd get to meet so yay). We all missed you though, sure hope you'll be in Manchester :( .

• 2 months later...