Latest Guest Announcement - STACEY SCOWLEY

showmasters

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Stacey played the woman that Spike is talking to in a bar and then kills in the final scene of Season 7 episode Conversations with Dead People.

Rather than looking at the guest name I saw 'Buffy' and 'Alias' and for a split second thought that maybe Kevin Weisman had been announced.

In Alias she was one of the Southern girls that Sydney hides with in the episode Endgame - the classic scene where Sydney makes her skirt out of wrapping paper and tape.

Its nice that she is accompanying Kelley but is anyone actually going to pay for her autograph considering the brevity of her guest appearances? I mean did she actually have lines in Buffy and Alias? THis sort of guest is better at a convention where you can hang around at the bar and chat to them - not at a signing event where you're actually expected to hand over money for her autograph. I hope they put her next to Kelly and that the poor girl brings a book as I fear she might get rather bored!

Stacey's role in Buffy was non-speaking.

I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but if she charges any more than £10 for her autograph (and personally I think that's a little too much) then I'd be very surprised as I don't think the extent of her roles quite merit the price.

Jo

Edited by vampireslayer3

I'm sorry? ten quid for the autograph of the girlfriend of a double of a character in Buffy? I know folks who baulk at paying ten BUCKS for a Playmate's autograph, and they've actually GOT a profile!

Check out her website (imdb site has the link). IT states she's probably best known for being in an advert for being in a car commercial last year....

If she does ask a tenner, then we will justifiablybe open to ridicule when the folks shopping joke 'I'll sign X for ten pounds!'. Princess Leia was two and a half times her suggested price!

I can't disagree with a word of that, but it's not the first time a guest has brought their fellow actor partner, and an organiser, not necessarily SMs, has stuck them on the line-up for the sake of it.

I think we, Showmasters and Stacey herself all know that she won't rake in millions. On the other hand, most of us will have seen fandom at it's strongest, and there ARE Buffy fans that will get her auto. It's kind of like the Star Wars fans that get "man in plastic mask" who neither spoke on screen, nor had a character name. Frodo size double anyone ? He still had queues .......

Frodo size double anyone ? He still had queues .......

863672[/snapback]

I get your point, but Kiran Shah has actually been in a lot of the biggest films of all-time, not just LOTR: Harry Potter and the Scorcers Stone, Braveheart, Aliens, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Superman and many others, he's worth meeting for that alone.

Janine

Frodo size double anyone ? He still had queues .......

863672[/snapback]

I get your point, but Kiran Shah has actually been in a lot of the biggest films of all-time, not just LOTR: Harry Potter and the Scorcers Stone, Braveheart, Aliens, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Superman and many others, he's worth meeting for that alone.

Janine

863687[/snapback]

exactly!

its cool to see STACEY SCOWLEY signing for the hardcore fans, but it shouldnt be more than 5£, I think