Why will you be meeting Nick Stahl?

theoden_of_rohan

What is your MAIN reason for meeting Nick Stahl?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What is your MAIN reason for meeting Nick Stahl?

• Terminator 3
    • Sin City
    • Carnivale
    • Other (please state)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the Im not meeting him at all option!?  :D

850496[/snapback]

You can find that hidden within the padded walls of your local asylum! :P

850500[/snapback]

I can't go back there, they won't let me out again!!! :P

I must admit, after seeing him in Disturbing Behaviour, I had him up on my bedroom wall when I was 14 :D But for me now, I think he's amazing in Carnivale. It's progressed from a teenage crush to a genuine admiration of him as an actor. I can't wait to meet him!

I must admit, after seeing him in Disturbing Behaviour, I had him up on my bedroom wall when I was 14  :D But for me now, I think he's amazing in Carnivale. It's progressed from a teenage crush to a genuine admiration of him as an actor. I can't wait to meet him!

850548[/snapback]

Ooooh, disturbing behaviour...

nst780.jpg

Hello Nell,

I have only read a couple of your posts in this and another thread. You seam to be very negative. Why would you come into a thread about why someone would want to meet Nick Stahl and say you don't want to meet him? Do you like to rain on people's parades? I noticed this trend with you in other threads. Not everyone will be happy with the line-up all the time. But there are some people who are happy to meet the guests. So let's not ruin the fun for them because you don't want to meet that guest.

Cheer up and have fun. That is what these events are all about.

The Main Man

Hello Nell,

I have only read a couple of your posts in this and another thread. You seam to be very negative. Why would you come into a thread about why someone would want to meet Nick Stahl and say you don't want to meet him? Do you like to rain on people's parades? I noticed this trend with you in other threads. Not everyone will be happy with the line-up all the time. But there are some people who are happy to meet the guests. So let's not ruin the fun for them because you don't want to meet that guest. 

Cheer up and have fun. That is what these events are all about.

The Main Man

850555[/snapback]

well maybe you should read more of my posts before you have a go at me. I have said serveral times that I am glad for those who are happy with the line up and that I DON'T want to cause offence to anyone. Theo knows Im just playing with him!

You don't know me, you don't know what Im like and I'd thank you to leave me alone!

btw Theo, I didn't realise that by posting that I would "rain on your parade." sorry if I have, love.

Carnivale. However I've liked him for years he's really matured into an interesting actor and I loved Sin City and T3 too. Also please see Bully, he's an absolute evil git in that but it's the mark of a good actor that when he get's his comeuppance you're utterly horrified and feel some amount of sympathy for him.

I'm still in shock that SM have got him, what a superb guest!

There's no  :D  option?

I'll be round and round that queue all day.. please organise a drool bucket for me.

I think Nell was teasing Lee Mr Main Man sir, she's a nice lady!

850567[/snapback]

Just wear a bib :wub::lol:

And Nell m'dear...I knew you were messing around!! :(

850578[/snapback]

it won't match my costume? but I'm half naked anyway for the day so I'll be wipeable!

There's no  :(  option?

I'll be round and round that queue all day.. please organise a drool bucket for me.

I think Nell was teasing Lee Mr Main Man sir, she's a nice lady!

850567[/snapback]

Just wear a bib :lol::D

And Nell m'dear...I knew you were messing around!! :D

850578[/snapback]

thank god for that! i really should think b4 I post! I would never be mean to you on purpose! I save that for vido and davey :P

aww thanks El :wub:

Edited by Nell