Oh my frelling gosh!

Cher2a

I've been at work all day, and as usual I logged straight onto the PC, connected to the internet, and surfed right in to SM Forums. OH MY FRELLING GOSH!!! SM: Thankyoooou!!! Could it get any better?! Hehe.

I've been at work all day, and as usual I logged straight onto the PC, connected to the internet, and surfed right in to SM Forums. OH MY FRELLING GOSH!!! SM: Thankyoooou!!! Could it get any better?! Hehe.

umm.... :lol: yes?

:D It probably will do, knowing SM. But I don't mind, because I have my DJ, Farscape and Buffy guests to keep me happy (and spending... - Lolz)! Hehe.

Yay SM! GO TEAM, GO! I knew that we could count on you :D

umm.... :lol: yes?

:D It probably will do, knowing SM. But I don't mind, because I have my RD, Farscape and Buffy guests to keep me happy (and spending... - Lolz)! Hehe.

Yay SM! GO TEAM, GO! I knew that we could count on you :D

Yayy!!! Red dwarf rocks :P

Edited by maegurwen

Red Dwarf must be a reunion for them then. Good news about the new venue. i'll travel from near south london to go. first i will wait for more guest announcements as im not getting any of the new listed ones. but will get Batman Cast, Robert Davi, Lee Majors, Buck Rogers Cast.

Red Dwarf must be a reunion for them then. Good news about the new venue. i'll travel from near south london to go. first i will wait for more guest announcements as im not getting any of the new listed ones. but will get Batman Cast, Robert Davi, Lee Majors, Buck Rogers Cast.

i think there are only 2 red dwarf guests coming so far tho

actualy................no offence SM But this is the worst guests list ever- for me

but then you have spoild me the past 3 years so i'v expected a lot beter from you all

actualy................no offence SM But this is the worst guests list ever- for me

but then you have spoild me the past 3 years so i'v expected a lot beter from you all

Well I'm definately not going for the Eastenders or Baywatch guests, that's for sure! Lolz!

• Moderators

A lot of people on this forum joined during the LOTR boom period and mainly have a liking for those guests, which is why they are becoming more and more disappointed now we're getting less LOTR guests and more from different franchises etc. Same with Harry Potter, ya get a few minor guests in the past who were cool the first time but then .. repeat guests after repeat guests .. unfortunately it's hard to get some of the main cast.

Saying that, I'm not overly excited about this lineup but I know there are always new people attending these events who haven't met some guests before, so they will be happy. I just hope there's enough of them to make the show successful.

And really, it's not even just THIS show that I'm disappointed with. There's a couple others in the next few months who I think have weak lineups too, so whether it's a general trend in signing shows or what I'm not sure. I guess we'll see.

Well I'm definately not going for the Eastenders or Baywatch guests, that's for sure! Lolz!

uhhu

were going to be there for the farcape and red dwarf guest :P:D

A lot of people on this forum joined during the LOTR boom period and mainly have a liking for those guests, which is why they are becoming more and more disappointed now we're getting less LOTR guests and more from different franchises etc. Same with Harry Potter, ya get a few minor guests in the past who were cool the first time but then .. repeat guests after repeat guests .. unfortunately it's hard to get some of the main cast.

Saying that, I'm not overly excited about this lineup but I know there are always new people attending these events who haven't met some guests before, so they will be happy. I just hope there's enough of them to make the show successful.

And really, it's not even just THIS show that I'm disappointed with. There's a couple others in the next few months who I think have weak lineups too, so whether it's a general trend in signing shows or what I'm not sure. I guess we'll see.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST QUEUES WERE FOR LOTR AND HARRY POTTER STARS. I REMEMBER HOW MAD IT WAS WHEN ELIJAH WOOD CAME!!

PERHAPS THERE WILL BE HARRY POTTER STARS ADDED WITH THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF HARRY POTTER OUT IN CINEMAS IN NOVEMBER.

BUT I WILL KEEP BEGGING FOR LOTR STARS, BOOM GONE OR NOT!!!!!!

COME ON SHOWMASTERS!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST QUEUES WERE FOR LOTR AND HARRY POTTER STARS. I REMEMBER HOW MAD IT WAS WHEN ELIJAH WOOD CAME!!

PERHAPS THERE WILL BE HARRY POTTER STARS ADDED WITH THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF HARRY POTTER OUT IN CINEMAS IN NOVEMBER.

COME ON SHOWMASTERS!!!

The problem with HP stars, is that the big ones won't come... and the 'smaller' ones have been many times and I'm guessing no longer sell that many auto's.

COME ON SHOWMASTERS!!!

The problem with HP stars, is that the big ones won't come... and the 'smaller' ones have been many times and I'm guessing no longer sell that many auto's.

Yeah I agree with all this you guys are spot on :rolleyes:

HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE ALREADY TWO LOTR STARS LINED UP FOR NEW COLLECTORMANIA G-MEX.

IS MILTON KEYNES GOING TO GET FORGOTTEN NOW???? HOW LONG BEFORE THEY DECIDE NOT TO HAVE IT IN MK IN FAVOUR OF BIGGER CITIES???

LOTR STARS FOR C8, FOR MK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEVE HAD ENOUGH LOTR GUESTS UNLESS SM WANT TO GET LIV TYLER - ID RATHER THEY FOCUS ON GETTING SG1 (AMANDA TAPPING) AND BIG TREK GUESTS (JERI RYAN) AND OTHER PEOPLE I.E. V REUNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew. Got the caps lock key jammed a bit there - sorry lads :D:rolleyes:

HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE ALREADY TWO LOTR STARS LINED UP FOR NEW COLLECTORMANIA G-MEX.

IS MILTON KEYNES GOING TO GET FORGOTTEN NOW???? HOW LONG BEFORE THEY DECIDE NOT TO HAVE IT  IN MK IN FAVOUR OF BIGGER CITIES???

LOTR STARS FOR C8, FOR MK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEVE HAD ENOUGH LOTR GUESTS UNLESS SM WANT TO GET LIV TYLER - ID RATHER THEY FOCUS ON GETTING SG1 (AMANDA TAPPING) AND BIG TREK GUESTS (JERI RYAN) AND OTHER PEOPLE I.E. V REUNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew. Got the caps lock key jammed a bit there - sorry lads :D:D

Go go Mr Ideas! :D:unsure::wub: Lolz.

Ps. Quit with the caps! :rolleyes::(