Sala Baker Chat

Sala Baker

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think sarah is cool a good friend.

She has to be beautiful,i cant say that she doe'snt have to be beautiful,no guy can,that's what make's you initially attracted to that person.

Agreed! 110%, because of course you have to be attracted to the person to date them right? But it's not just the looks, looks can only get you so far. Then that personality kicks in and you see peoples true colors.

And yes, Sarah is a great person!

aaawww thanks you guys... YOU ROCK!

HOUDINIA

Here here to that! Where have you been, Houdi??? Missed you! *sobs*

SALA!!!

Hi there

Kenny's hair earned a stay of execution after a gratuitous THE DARKNESS karaoke/air guitar session!

If you wish to see and hear this pleasure of the senses, we could put on a repeat performance at CM4!

And as the DARK LORD of Middle Earth...YOU MUST LEARN TO LOVE THE DARKNESS??? OK???

It's the law!!!

• Showmasters Admin

We're sorry if anyone didn't manage to get an answer to their questions, but as you can see there were rather a lot of them! I'm sure Sala and Daniel will be back on the forums again sometime soon, and there will be plenty of opportunities to talk to Sala directly at Collectormania 4.

Andrea

I can't believe I missed him. I have been waiting all day for this time to come and I missed him. Would you believe it. I wanted to ask him if he wanted to join my Fellowship at C4. Thanks SM but he should have stayed longer I think

He was here for over an hour!

i think sarah is cool a good friend.

She has to be beautiful,i cant say that she doe'snt have to be beautiful,no guy can,that's what make's you initially attracted to that person.

Agreed! 110%, because of course you have to be attracted to the person to date them right? But it's not just the looks, looks can only get you so far. Then that personality kicks in and you see peoples true colors.

And yes, Sarah is a great person!

aaawww thanks you guys... YOU ROCK!

HOUDINIA

Here here to that! Where have you been, Houdi??? Missed you! *sobs*

SALA!!!

Hi there

Kenny's hair earned a stay of execution after a gratuitous THE DARKNESS karaoke/air guitar session!

If you wish to see and hear this pleasure of the senses, we could put on a repeat performance at CM4!

And as the DARK LORD of Middle Earth...YOU MUST LEARN TO LOVE THE DARKNESS??? OK???

It's the law!!!

hello babes... i confess i've been kinda "busy" in the last few days :blink::lol::lol:

HOUDINIA

Ahhhhhh....he's gone...! Wow! WAs that really him?!!! I can't believe we were just talking to SAURON!

ahh you were chating with the actur ;-)

and who knews he might still be here with a difrent nic ....

Oh YEAH! Hmmm, could be anyone :lol: Could be......ME!

yee any one who is a "grip" can be him :blink:

Scuse me people...am a bit the worse for wear after that torture known as watching England attempt to play football...

I understand your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! It might have just been me but did anyone else get a tad miffed when they showed the Macedonia supporters burning the England flag? Not that it excuses the lousy showing by England but that must have been a stadium full of seriously nasty vibes (not to mention heckles from what I hear).