Adam Baldwin back

Marina

Please bring back Adam Baldwin :headscratch: , he's the nicest guy you could ever want to meet, and with Serenity coming out end of Sept/Oct would be perfect.

Please Showmasters, bring him back

Marina xoxo

Was he the guy who played the liaison who replaced Eve in Angel? If he was then he was in the 'Patriot'. Damn! I missed him at LFCC. I could of got my 'Patriot' DVD cover signed. That is if he is the bloke I'm thinking of.

You're right, that's him!

• 2 weeks later...
Was he the guy who played the liaison who replaced Eve in Angel?  If he was then he was in the 'Patriot'.  Damn! I missed him at LFCC.  I could of got my 'Patriot' DVD cover signed.  That is if he is the bloke I'm thinking of.

You're right, that's him!

Damn! I could of asked all about Jason Isaacs. Oh Well! SM will have to get him again.

• 5 weeks later...
I worked with him at LFCC3 and he was such a great guy. Definitely one to get back.

829661[/snapback]

Hes quite tall isn't he. If SM gets him bcak I'll defo have to have my photo taken with him in my Tavington outfit as he will tower over me and it will be funny.

849209[/snapback]

He's very tall 6ft 5ins :D I worked with Adam on the Sunday at LFCC3. When I stood up before him (like you do) he was still taller than me, when he was seated ;) I'm only 5ft :wub:

Adam is such a sweet guy and said that he would come back again!

I worked with him at LFCC3 and he was such a great guy. Definitely one to get back.

829661[/snapback]

Hes quite tall isn't he. If SM gets him bcak I'll defo have to have my photo taken with him in my Tavington outfit as he will tower over me and it will be funny.

849209[/snapback]

He's very tall 6ft 5ins :P I worked with Adam on the Sunday at LFCC3. When I stood up before him (like you do) he was still taller than me, when he was seated :huh: I'm only 5ft ^_^

Adam is such a sweet guy and said that he would come back again!

849382[/snapback]

Hee ee! I'm only 5'5" so it would be funny if I did have my pic takien with him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...