Models pictures ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I rushed LFFC to go back quickly to the other event so I didn't even think about these girls and haven't seen them.  Where were they located ?  B)

Next to the stall I was working on..... :lol:

.... which was the one selling tissues.

yeah, that was handy huh.. guess we must have seen you coming...... :lol:

I asked a crew member where they were located and they told me the models are not in on the weekend and if they were, they would be next to Elivra.

I then found out on Sunday at home they WERE at LFCC3 hidden near the Gents.

Don't trust the SM crew members they don't know anything apart from the pitt boss who were very helpful.

Don't trust the SM crew members they don't know anything apart from the pitt boss who were very helpful.

I find that comment offensive, IF I cannot answer a question because I am unsure, I will direct the attendee to either the pit boss or the info desk, rather than misguide them.

If the problem was with a specific crew member, you should have taken your issue up with them or their pit boss, rather than tar all the crew with the same brush.

Dave

I find that comment offensive, IF I cannot answer a question because I am unsure, I will direct the attendee to either the pit boss or the info desk, rather than misguide them.

If the problem was with a specific crew member, you should have taken your issue up with them or their pit boss, rather than tar all the crew with the same brush.

Dave

I am sorry you found BluebizzieB's comment offensive, but I am sure he would find it equally offensive that you took offense without properly reading his post, and then quoted him out of context. He clearly made the point that he did not find out he was misinformed until the Sunday, the day he was not attending, which would make it difficult for him to take up the issue with the individual or report them to their pit boss. Personaly, as this was my first event I did not even know that such a thing as a "pit boss" exists, what they do or how to locate one, or I could of reported several crew members for similar offenses. You said "IF I cannot answer a question because I am unsure, I will direct the attendee to either the pit boss or the info desk, rather than misguide them." That is all very well as long as you are "not sure", but quite often we all, being human, are sure of something only to find out too late that we were wrong all along, and have passed along erroneous information. For all I know you were one of the crew members that did give me misleading info on the Saturday, but at the time you may have been sure you were right, in which case you may deserve to be "tarred with that brush". All in all the standard of help and information seemed very lacking to me, a stranger to such events, but maybe that was just me (and BluebizzieB). Please do not feel this is a personal attack, I have worked security at large events and I appreciate all the hard work that went into this. The venue was new to everyone and there were bound to be teething problems, hopefully some of the comments on these forums will help to sort some of these problems out.

I asked a crew member where they were located and they told me the models are not in on the weekend and if they were, they would be next to Elivra.

I then found out on Sunday at home they WERE at LFCC3 hidden near the Gents.

Did you not look round all the stalls? Because they weren't 'hidden'! Not in the slightest! They had about 1/3 of a row!!

Where was this crew member stationed? Perhaps if you can remember where you spoke to them, they can identify who it was? Do you have a description?

Assuming it even WAS a member of crew, telling people on here not to trust the SM Crew is wrong and exceedingly disrespectful to the vast majority who ARE polite , helpful AND knowledgable!

p.s. I am not a member of crew

I saw the Crew member's T-Shirt, asked them about the models, they went away and asked another crew member, came back to and said 'no they are not here, if they were they would be at Elivra's area'.

I looked around all the stalls, when i went to the Gents i saw a Cult TV event table which were advertising about another show.

Edited by BluebizzieB

I saw the Crew member's T-Shirt, asked them about the models, they went away and asked another crew member, came back to and said 'no they are not here, if they were they would be at Elivra's area'.

I looked around all the stalls, when i went to the Gents i saw a Cult TV event table which were advertising about another show.

Where was the crew member stationed?

These models had about 9-12 tables opposite the gents... there was a number of semi-naked women on them. They were pretty hard to miss!