Thanks to Adam's crew on Saturday

Spookie

Hiya

Just wanted to say thanks to the people who were crewing for Adam Baldwin on Saturday...

He was the only guest I really wanted to meet, and you guys were really nice. I was the slighty nuts x-files fan girl with the Portland t-shirt who asked him to sign "Fight the Future" (... on a Serenity photo, cos I couldn't find an XF one!! :P ), but I didn't have a camera, so later I came back for a photo and I just wanted to say thanks for being cool with it and taking my photo :D

Top bloke by the way :( I was a happy bunny! :D So thanks guys.

Melanie

all the crew were great!! especially the person who post as rain on the info desk today very friendly and helpful!!

as for adam!! his talk was great and it was really funny when he song jaynes song and part of the firefly tune!! only guest who would sing what a guy!

• Moderators

Adam was a real gentleman and so nice to be around .. always great to see people meeting a guest like that and have so many come away smiling.

I was on cash and really enjoyed the day :wub:

This was my first time at a convention and my first time meeting an actor I was a huge fan of and I have to say that Adam really set the bar in terms of how he deals with people.

He was just brilliant. Humble with his thanks to all the fans for making Serenity possible. Unabashed when asked to sing the Janestown song and the theme tune. Engaging with his answers to the questions and totally personable when it came to meeting him to get his autograph.

What a thoroughly decent bloke.

Thanks SM for making this possible, you've made a grown man very happy :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Sebassis.

I was the not as tall girl sat next to the man lol :o and let's just say I nearly lost my voice there for a bit.......:wub:

He also loved kids and made a fuss of all the lil tykes that came up bless them, and for someone whose last trip to the UK was 20 years before (!) think he handled it all really well!

Had a lovely day with 'team Adam' lol, David handling large amounts of cash/making me laugh, Stuart shakin his Tall thing/queue management and Dawn the amazing 'juggling 3 cameras' photo gal :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Team Adam was the best :lol:

At one point David and I were talking about shouting over "Roxy, stop tarting!!!" But we decided it was hot enough without you glowing red as well :lol::unsure::lol:

At one point David and I were talking about shouting over "Roxy, stop tarting!!!"

She wouldn't have listened to you - it's what she does best :lol::unsure:

*Whispers.... you know I love ya really Roxy! Especially those cold hands :lol: *

Team Adam was the best  :P

At one point David and I were talking about shouting over "Roxy, stop tarting!!!" But we decided it was hot enough without you glowing red as well  ;)  :blush:  :lol:

Oh cheeky team Adam lol! :P

So glad you didn't do it in the end, forget the 'glowing', you would've felt Face Furnace from your end! :blush::lol::P

At one point David and I were talking about shouting over "Roxy, stop tarting!!!"

She wouldn't have listened to you - it's what she does best :P:blush:

*Whispers.... you know I love ya really Roxy! Especially those cold hands :blush: *

:P

Ooh Bad Jola! So not what I do best, that would be top secret! :lol: And I always listen to Stuart, he is Too Tall after all *groan* ;)

Lol, was a complete work professional with the lovely *family man*, twas a pleasure working with him.....hard but someone had to do it! :lol:

(cold hands, pool playing, tequila 'n' all always at your service girl!) x

Edited by roxy

• Moderators

Everyone in Adam's queue kinda wondered if they would ever meet him cuz *someone* wouldn't stop talking* to him!! .... ROXY!!

*Translation key: talking = flirting majorly, handing over phone number, and telling Adam which hotel room she was in, for later :blush:

Everyone in Adam's queue kinda wondered if they would ever meet him cuz *someone* wouldn't stop talking* to him!! .... ROXY!!

*Translation key: talking = flirting majorly, handing over phone number, and telling Adam which hotel room she was in, for later :lol:

Thanks David, good to know, bit hard to be someone's assistant without actually talking to them tho, they might think it a tad unusual!So if 1 count of 'talking majorly' first thing in the morning when the guest arrives, which includes introductions, making sure he's got everything he needs, letting him talk to his people who also make sure he's ok, get comfortable before asking if they're ready = flirting majorly/arranging secret rendezvous/passing digits then my 'technique' really must be slipping! Best get back to flirting school asap.......

Cheeky boy..... :P

hey Team Adam really rocked.

Could a person ask for a better job than standing around taking 500 photos of Adam! (and if they didn't come out I'm the one to shout at... I did my best honest!).

Thank you so much for getting me one devent picture that was in focus from the whole con :angel:

I could barely speak I was so in awe of him. It's so nice when someone surpasses your expectations of them :)

This is actually proby's_girl but i cant be bothered to sign out and sign back in!

Yeah you guys seriously rocked!!!!

Adam made my weekend! i had such a fantastic weekend!!! I can't believe he actually sang for us!!! i was so made up when he agreed!! lol

! can't believe he actually asked about the OJB in the middle of the talk, i was like we're here to talk about you not about Corin Nemec no matter how2 much we love him! lol!

Thanks to the girl who took pictures for people on Sunday in Adam's queue.

Thanks to you I have some excellent shots. It was great to meet him without worrying about trying to take pics at the same time, and made my meeting with him all the better!

What a great guy, very friendly and an absolute pleasure to meet. Please get him back! :frankie: