Matt Wood

Manbeast

• Showmasters Admin

TBH I think you'll find he'll have a constant 2/3 people in his queue at a time, but he won't be on VTs. So 11am will be fine.

This is just an educated guess based on previous Star Wars guests like Matt.

Anyone - Feel free to disagree :lol:

:yoda: Is matt wood a rare guest? He did a signing at Disney MGM Studios on their Star Wars weekends last week. Except from LFCC 3 id on't think he usually do Conevntions.

In a way, i hope he doesn't do any more as it means that his auto will become quite rare and you could boast to your friends that you have met him.

he is not really rare, but he is a new signer. He was at C3 and Sci-Fi Expo, so LFACC is his first signing outside the USA.

and he will be at a show in Toronto (Canada) late august.

Usually LFL employee are not alowed to do signing.

he is not really rare, but he is a new signer. He was at C3 and Sci-Fi Expo, so LFACC is his first signing outside the USA.

and he will be at a show in Toronto (Canada) late august.

Usually LFL employee are not alowed to do signing.

skylover your knowledge of the force never fails to impress me!! ;)

:lol: Skylover, what do you think are the odds on Showmasters getting Jerome Blake and Sylas Carson to appear at a future event. I so waant to meet them, Master Jedi

I see no reason for them to not appear at a future show. I think Blake stopped signing for a time cause he got a bad experience at an european event some years ago, with the organizers, not the fans.

And I dont know why Silas Carson is so rare! maybe he is always busy or ask too much, or maybe he is not interested enough... who know! I would be really happy to see them, especially Silas Carson! would paid 20£ for him :P

Its because i am new to all this. My first was Collectormania 6 and there i miised out on so many people like Carrie Fisher, now i may never get her auto. I have learned from my mistakes hence why i got every star wars person at Collectormania 7.