It's a Nightmare at Heathrow

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Finally i can tell you that Heather Langenkamp and Amanda Wyss will be attending Autographica this october. As most of you are aware Nancy and Tina (as they were in the movie) have never before appeared

before at a show in the U.k. I hope everyone is pleased with this announcement and that it gives you a taste of all those great guests yet to come.

Stay in watch the movie and enjoy.

Dave Phillips

One last question Dave - ANOTHER :lol: event is advertising John Saxon's "ONLY UK EVENT APPEARANCE OF 2005". Anything youwanna tell us to challege that ? Only the other event (which I obviously can't name!!) is on the VERY SAME WEEKEND as Autographica !

• Moderators

Hi Guys

We have had John Saxon twice before and we were the first ones to ever get him here in the U.K. So what i am saying is we will not bring him back anyway for at least a few years.

We try not to recycle guests unless they are really going to pull in the people.

Best

Dave

Hi Guys

We have had John Saxon twice before and we were the first ones to ever get him here in the U.K. So what i am saying is we will not bring him back anyway for at least a few years.

We try not to recycle guests unless they are really going to pull in the people.

Best

Dave

Fair comment ! Just thought he might have fitted in well with Elm Street !

excellent news!

in fact, so pleased I finally got round to re-registering having long forgotten my original username on these forums.

very much looking forward to my first and rather long overdue visit to your show Dave... don't think I've seen you for a few years since you stopped attending the fair at my local sports centre :angry:

best wishes,

Grant

• 2 weeks later...