Forum Game - Who Your Findin

JackAubrey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe. *Giggles* :lol:

Yay! :lol: Play, play, play! *Puppy dog eyes again* :wub:

If you don't know how it works, Kell (or anyone else), all you do is make a little tag (probably just a peice of paper pinned onto your shirt) with little clues on it - make it as easy or hard as you like! For instance, mine would be "She Pather" or "Dream Therapist" etc.

Enjoy! :wub:

Hehe. *Giggles* :lol:

Yay! :lol: Play, play, play! *Puppy dog eyes again* :wub:

If you don't know how it works, Kell (or anyone else), all you do is make a little tag (probably just a peice of paper pinned onto your shirt) with little clues on it - make it as easy or hard as you like! For instance, mine would be "She Pather" or "Dream Therapist" etc.

Enjoy! :wub:

I need some help with mine.

hey cher2a any clues as to what xman/woman u goin are as???

i will fetch them joss whedon xmen issues for u at lfcc anyway on the off chance i run into u!

Someone rare, and very heroic. - And that's all I'm saying! :D

You can't miss me, let's put it that way :D:lol:

If you don't find me, I'll find you - hehe.

Dude, I'll see you there, anyways! :D

Ps. Look for my Clue Tag! :wub:

Pps. You making one?..

Edited by Cher2a

Pps. You making one?..

i would do but not many clues people would get!! as fugazi are not a band many people would know unless there are gonna be a lot of hardcore punk people there!

anyway hopefully i will see you!cheers.gif

i will just talk to all the xmen + women!! i know a lot of the characters so don't be too suprised if i know which one you are!rockwoot.gif

Edited by fugaziuk

Pps. You making one?..

i would do but not many clues people would get!! as fugazi are not a band many people would know unless there are gonna be a lot of hardcore punk people there!

anyway hopefully i will see you!cheers.gif

i will just talk to all the xmen + women!! i know a lot of the characters so don't be too suprised if i know which one you are!rockwoot.gif

Aw, come on - pwease? :P Don't make me puppy dog eye you! :lol:

You can use any clue. Something from your sig, perhaps - or a phrase you're best known for, or a character that you can't stop drooling all over the forum for - hehe. Anything, really! Go with the flow ;)

Oh, and I really would be surprised! Although the people on XMCF know *SENSORED* well. Mainly because they all wanna cosplay her, too! Tehe.

Although the people on XMCF know
confused.gif

with the sign thing - i will give it a go!rbanana.gif

so what xmean series was the character from - one of the recent ones??

XMCF = a forum I hang out on. I would tell you more, but you might peak, and spoil the surprise! Lolz.

Yay! Clue Tags :P The more the merrier - I reeeeally don't want to be the only one who shows up with one! :lol: Now that would be embarassing!

And she's a recent character, yes... I guess you could say that. She was in old ones, too - but is now back by populour demand! And that's all I'm saying ;) (Probably said too much as it is, if you're that huge a comic geek - hehe!)

huge a comic geek - hehe!)

not as much for xmen but i know a lot about the series mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this has got me thinking!!! about the popular female xmen!!

buggin me!!!

Lolz. Think away :lol:

Although keep your thoughts to yourself! :P We don't want anyone else knowing, now, do we? Hehe.

Lolz. Think away

Although keep your thoughts to yourself!  We don't want anyone else knowing, now, do we? Hehe.

i think i might have it!!

anyway hope to see you at the weekend!!

Oh, really? ;) *Ponders*... Na, you couldn't have! Lolz. Or maybe you could... :lol: My brain, it hurtseses! Hehe.

See you Saturday :P

Lolz. Think away

Although keep your thoughts to yourself!  We don't want anyone else knowing, now, do we? Hehe.

i think i might have it!!

anyway hope to see you at the weekend!!

Oh, really? :D *Ponders*... Na, you couldn't have! Lolz. Or maybe you could... :lol: My brain, it hurtseses! Hehe.

See you Saturday :wub:

:'( I might not be doing *sensored* anymore... My mate that did most of the sewing (She's going to show me how to, though, for my next costume :D ) is stuck at the other end of the country (don't ask - lolz - I don't understand it, either! Hehe)!!! The cossie isn't finished, and I don't know anyone else that can sew, so... *Sigh*.

Ah, but I have a backup... ;) ;)

Edited by Cher2a