Forum Game - Who Your Findin

JackAubrey

yikes i'm gona suck at this!!!

Cher2a u there on the saturday? otherwise thats silly! lol n whos finding me? as i said, i'm only there the sat so its extra hard :blink:

Tho i may wear my blink 182 wristband as a clue... not that that'll help!! :unsure:

*goes 2 look 4 pics of Cher2a*.....

I'm only doing Saturday, too - hence why that works really well :unsure:

NB: You'll have a hard time finding piccigens of me, dude! I like keeping my identity a secret :huh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:| then i really will suck at this!!!!!!

lol i don't think i've ever put my pics on here... good i haven't now!! Tho after LFCC i'll deffo post a pic of me n chakotay!! :P

Not before I do! :lol: Chekotay must be stalked... Lolz! Just kiddin :lol: :lol:

Dude, this should be... Interesting! :lol: We're both gonna just get completely lost and confused, you know that, right? Lolz!

Want a clue or two? I live to serve :lol:

Anyone looking for me....I am wearing an OJB (yellow) cloak on Sunday and crewing on Saturday :D

Now any clues for me seen as I have to find two people!!!! :P Could'nt I just find tiggerific and surfy_sah?

lol this will be good, the person who I'm looking for is finding me as well :D

Lol! Yeah this'll be easy! I'm dressed as Mystique from X-Men on Saturday if your there so should be easy to spot....I'll be painted blue, have red hair and a gun!

lol this will be good, the person who I'm looking for is finding me as well  :D

Lol! Yeah this'll be easy! I'm dressed as Mystique from X-Men on Saturday if your there so should be easy to spot....I'll be painted blue, have red hair and a gun!

See, that's just cheating! :P

lol i don't think i've ever put my pics on here... good i haven't now!! Tho after LFCC i'll deffo post a pic of me n chakotay!!  :wub:

Not before I do! :D Chekotay must be stalked... Lolz! Just kiddin ;):P

Dude, this should be... Interesting! :D We're both gonna just get completely lost and confused, you know that, right? Lolz!

Want a clue or two? I live to serve :D

serve as in tennis or as in crew?

I stalked chakotay at another con :D Be funny if he remembers me!!!

lol i don't think i've ever put my pics on here... good i haven't now!! Tho after LFCC i'll deffo post a pic of me n chakotay!!  :wub:

Not before I do! :D Chekotay must be stalked... Lolz! Just kiddin ;) ;)

Dude, this should be... Interesting! :D We're both gonna just get completely lost and confused, you know that, right? Lolz!

Want a clue or two? I live to serve :D

serve as in tennis or as in crew?

I stalked chakotay at another con :D Be funny if he remembers me!!!

Serve as in... Serve :P

I'm not crewing :(... I'm cosplaying! :P (Clue number one - hehe)

Clue two: You can't miss me - I'll be wondering around bouncing up and down, clapping, and probably crying tears of joy for the first three hours of the convention! Lolz. And I'll be shouting "dude!", "sweet", and "wicked" (etc, you know - my lovely vocabluary that I generally use around the board :angry:) every time I see something oovercool! HEhe! :lol:

Serve as in... Serve

from that i get that you will be dressed as alfred the butler, chris barrie from tomb raider or john inman!!! :lol:

Lolz!!! Clue three: No :lol: Na - my character serves NOONE. Hehe! She's oobercool :lol: But I can garuntee that noone will recognise her (should that be clue four?) :angry:

Edited by Cher2a

You know what I think would work really well? Although it can't be done this time round causa the timer (I wouldn't have thought so, anyways)... I think it would make the game fun (especially when there are loads of people playing, unlike this time round where there aren't enough, really, although there are quite a few) if the people playing wore name tags of some kind - but without a UN or name - but more like a few hints, such as part of a person's signature, or a person's reputation (i.e. for me, I'd have "DUDE" or "She Panther" written on my tag). If everyone at the con that was a board member had one, that would be even better! :huh:

You know what I think would work really well? Although it can't be done this time round causa the timer (I wouldn't have thought so, anyways)... I think it would make the game fun (especially when there are loads of people playing, unlike this time round <no offence intended, of course> where there aren't enough, really, although there are quite a few) if the people playing wore name tags of some kind - but without a UN or name - but more like a few hints, such as part of a person's signature, or a person's reputation (i.e. for me, I'd have "DUDE" or "She Panther" written on my tag). If everyone at the con that was a board member had one, that would be even better! :P

would stop us gettin punched by random strangers :lol:

I'm up 4 that if every1 else is!

:lol: Yay - you agree with me! :D

Anyone else up for it?

Let's all wear 'Clue Tags' :P

Ps. You'd probably have to make your own tag - and make it as difficult as possibly :lol::P A piece of paper and a clip should do it - hehe!

Edited by Cher2a