ALL TALKS ARE FREE

• Showmasters Admin

First come first served for tickets, unless you have a gold pass, in which case, you can reserve a ticket in advance.

EDIT: Apologies - all talks are free, except for the Blake's Seven talk. There will be a small charge for that talk. We were informed of this, but forgot - mea culpa.

First come first served for tickets, unless you have a gold pass, in which case, you can reserve a ticket in advance.

When will you start "serving the tickets" to the talks for us phlebes without a gold pass ???

On the morning of each day from the Organiser's booth

Will Sunday tickets be available on Saturday, or will it just be on the relevant day? I can't go on Saturday, only Sunday, so I'm hoping the Sunday tickets won't all be gone when I get there first thing Sunday!

• Showmasters Admin
On the morning of each day from the Organiser's booth

Will Sunday tickets be available on Saturday, or will it just be on the relevant day? I can't go on Saturday, only Sunday, so I'm hoping the Sunday tickets won't all be gone when I get there first thing Sunday!

From my ANSWERS thread.

I'm only going on Sunday, will all the tickets go on Saturday for the Sunday talks?

Unfortunately this COULD happen, but let me stress COULD happen.

As LFCC2 you were able to get the Sunday tickets on the Saturday. But not that many people do go both days. OK a lot of people on here do, but remember the forum only makes up about 10% max of the over all people going.

At LFCC2 I didn't hear of anyone going on Sunday and NOT getting a ticket for a talk they wanted. But if you have friends going both days it'll be a good idea to ask them to get them for you!

Of course SM may correct me and say that at LFCC3 no Sunday tickets will be given out until Sunday. SM???

Edited by Too Tall

From my ANSWERS thread.

I'm only going on Sunday, will all the tickets go on Saturday for the Sunday talks?

Unfortunately this COULD happen, but let me stress COULD happen.

As LFCC2 you were able to get the Sunday tickets on the Saturday. But not that many people do go both days. OK a lot of people on here do, but remember the forum only makes up about 10% max of the over all people going.

At LFCC2 I didn't hear of anyone going on Sunday and NOT getting a ticket for a talk they wanted. But if you have friends going both days it'll be a good idea to ask them to get them for you!

Of course SM may correct me and say that at LFCC3 no Sunday tickets will be given out until Sunday. SM???

Sorry, I only had two minutes to check the forum earlier and thought I'd just post as there was a chance I'd have an answer by the time I got back :)

Thanks to Too Tall and SM for clearing it up! :lol: