Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

Hey, I'm going to see Ewan next Saturday! Can't wait.

But...can't remember where I read this (maybe on this site) but I gather he won't sign any Star Wars material (let's face it, he's never been afraid to criticise the films and I reckon he's happy that part of his career is over). Don't want you to turn up with a load of Star Wars stuff only to be disappointed - maybe just get the programme signed eh? I fear the people posting in one of the other forums are kidding themselves if they reckon he'd ever do a convention.

Of course if anyone knows different, please let me know! (but maybe somewhere else - feel guilty for high-jacking JB's thread!)

Ah, I remember now - it was in Empire...

Just found out that JB's in the new Producers film - not a huge role perhaps, but hey!

Edited by fray101

Dear Showmasters,

Allow me to explain that I have been sat here, letting me tea go cold, while I attempt to type out a reply that clearly expresses the depths of my feelings. Now, there are many ways for me to do this.

The first option is not something I would normally, if ever, do. I am ready and willing to come out of retirement and give massages. The second option is a little more to my liking, and that is for me to bat my eyelashes and smile prettily while you grace my ego with compliments on my extensive beauty and intellect. However, I highly doubt this would be your version of a thank you, so perhaps we should go with option number 3.

Unfortunately, I don't have an option number 3.

I'm still stuck on number 2 and daydreaming of being worshipped!!!

Bizzare ! I was watching Dr Who the other night and thought John Barrowman would be a good guest for the LFCC and then logged on this morning to find out he is .

As well as Dr Who , and various other things, John was also in the Musical Anything Goes in the West End last year I think, so perhaps he will sing a couple of numbers for us !

Bizzare ! I was watching Dr Who the other night and thought John Barrowman would be a good guest for the LFCC and then logged on this morning to find out he is .

As well as Dr Who , and various other things, John was also in the Musical Anything Goes in the West End last year I think, so perhaps he will sing a couple of numbers for us !

Great Guest

* cleans up the remains of the glass she just dropped*

OM GOODNESS!!

I used to be in love with the dude when he presented L&K!!

Wow this is so cool

Thing is I didnt realise it was the same person until I looked........

I'm gonna have fun with him...... :D If I can get there........

Thanks SM