What films do you want guests from?

Dom

What films do you want guests from?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What films do you want guests from?

• Gremlins 1 & 2
    • Goonies
    • Back to the Future trilogy
    • Aliens Quadrilogy
    • Predator 1 & 2
    • Police Academy
    • Indiana Jones Trilogy
    • Terminator Trilogy
    • other (not Star Wars,trek,buffy,lotr or anything like that)

Tha Alien thing has been done ! Of the list, probably BTTF or Gremlins - but Gremlins is pretty restricted for guests .....

NO, NOT CHRISTOPHER LEE !!

Ok valid but the main kid and his girlfriend are ok. Plus the twins from gremlins 2 are the same guys who were in T2 playing the security guard at the coffee cup vending machine. Thats a cool scene too.

Goonies grabs my attention, but it would have to be main cast guests :D

(love Indy and BttF too but recently removed it from my sig as I don't think any of the main cast guests are possibilities, no disrespect to SM, and I've seen what's his name as Walter Donavon before :D and MJF? I'd LOVE! but realistically?)

Goonies-wise, we have Robert Davi already and also Sean has been twice and I believe Johnathon has been to one of the first CM events too? hope they get him back one day! Goonies AND Indy guest rock on!! ;)

surfy sah xx

ps-voted Goonies as the most realisitc :P also there's a good range of people in that!

Love Indy and BttF too but recently removed it from my sig as I don't think any of the main cast guests are possibilities, no disrespect to SM

You would be suprised have had some contact with the guy who played George Mcfly and he said himself and some of the cast would be up for it

personally I'd only be interested in autos from MJF and Christopher LLoyd :P but again, would love to hear a BttF talk if SM got some guests over :D

surfy sah xx

Come on what about Biff? and im sure Chris Llyod is obtainable he does not appear that busy and a £20 a time auto weekend is quite a few thousand bucks!

i d like michael j fox to go, but i know its never going to happen! usually id say that no guest is impossible but i think he is:)

kerry

x

Yeah that wont happen, but Chris Llyod is possible!