Latest guest announcement - VAL KILMER

OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!( Did I say OMG?)OMG!!!! :lol:

He had SO better not cancel,cos we are doing our Batman group( but on Sunday, but might change to Saturday if he's not there Sunday)...when is he there or not there????

Ahhhhhh,and Hubby's gonna be Two face from Batman Forever, and I'm gonna be Sugar, and my M8 Spice, and Rb's gonna be female Riddler...and there's gonna be about ten of us, and CG and Elfie are gonna be Batgirl and Batman too, and, and,HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE????!!!!

* Mich runs around babbling* :lol:

P.S. Is he coming cos he knew we were doing a Batman group for LFCC3? B):rolleyes::lol::P

Edited by Mich

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT, what time do you think you'd need to be in the entry queue to get a chance of seeing Val?

very early on the sat as he will have to leave before the matinee of postman....... in the afternoon

no performance on the sun i don't think so he may be there all day

Just read in the Evening Standard about Val's appearance times for The Postman Allways Rings Twice. On Saturday he is due to appear at 3pm and then again at 7:30pm so that doesn't leave him a lot of time for signing, but the sunday he has no show.

Can't wait to meet him!! Please get some good batman photos there, I wasnt impressed with some offered @ collectomania so some guests. But hes most famous for batman, so please, get a couple of great pics!!!! PLEASE!

I'm on holiday with a guy who looks EXACTLEY like Val Kilmer. I love it/him :lol::lol:

Hahahha well if for any reason Val drops out of signing, perhaps this bloke can take his place? :lol:

I did a Press Photocall on Tuesday at the Playhouse Theatre with VAL KILMER and he seemed like a really decent guy. I know he was doing a job, but he had a very easy going nature about him - unlike what I'd been led to believe.

His play does have 2 performances on Saturday as far as I'm aware, so his time on Saturday would be limited. He might be able to drop into Earls Court for a couple of hours in the morning or maybe 9am till noon. He should have Sunday free, but whether he needs some 'down time' after the play I dont know so he could maybe at least be there for half day on Sunday.

Untill 2pm both days that is good news

JA

According to his official Website he will NOT be attending on Saturday:

http://www.valkilmer.com/news.html

The London Film & Comic Convention website states that Val will appear on both Saturday & Sunday, June 25th and 26th but this information is incorrect. Val is unable to attend the Saturday show due to commitment to both matinee and evening performances of "The Postman Always Rings Twice". He will only be able to attend the Sunday, June 26th show.

I guess Showmasters will confirm this very soon, after speaking with Val's 'people', but I have received an email this morning from the webmistress of Val's official website.

She tells me that she's been informed that Val is unable to attend on Saturday due to his 2 performances of 'Postman', although will be at LFACC but probably will only be there late morning to early afternoon.

Of course this information is subject to Showmasters official confirmation.

This sucks harder than Monica Lewinski on a cigar......

It will suck harder than a hooker on happy hour if its true.

But considering the source the info is about as kosher as a bacon butty

hi could someone answer this question on what times val will be signing as if he can only do a few hours each day i think he will have alot of disapointed fans as he pulled out last time

It was originally listed as 9-2 on both days but LFCC3 doesnt open till 10 on the Sunday so would be 10-2 on the Sunday but it seems to be all up in the air at the moment as some people have said he wont be appearing on Saturday at all and that he will be there all day Sunday.

I am still waiting for an official announcement from SM as this type of thing has happened before, a guest at a previous event had on their website that they would only be attending certain days but infact attended for the days SM said, I am sure SM are busy working things out and I expect a statement either later today or tomorrow.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill