Royd Tolkien

Evie_Nitram

Who's with me on supporting a campaign to get Royd Tolkien to sign at C8... I met him when he signed for C6, and he was totally lovely! I had a really interesting conversation with him, and he was happy to personalise/chat and pose for pictures (perfect guest in my opinion!)

Not to mention, when asked whether he'd enjoyed it, he replied that he had, and hoped he be asked back again... I know he was signing at a convention of some sort in Germany over C7, so please can we have him back for C8???

Lizzi xxx

Oh boy would i ever. be still my beating heart wot a hunk.

bexnroyd.jpg

he was perfectly happy to pose for photos. this is him with my collectormania partener in crime.

:D:P and to top it of she got a kiss from (jammy devil), would have asked for one myself, only dont think the hubby would have approved ;) .

i hope he comes back, it would be cool as could afford his auto last time and would like to add it to my collection.

maybe chat to him about the rugby again B)

ohh bet that pic was taken on the saturday... I only went on the sunday, and he was wearing the oddest jacket ever - half black and half grey... Kinda cool actually though... I'll see if I can find my pic of him and I...

LizRoyd1.JPG

He was sooo lovely though!!

Lizzi xxx

• 3 weeks later...