The C8 X-Men group

At the moment it stands thusly-

Me- Rogue

Tippin- Dark Phoenix

You- Lady Deathstryke

Sam (possibly)- Iceman ( you still considering this hon?)

We've got another few possibles but nothing definate. We need men really or girls willing to dress as men! Cos we still need Cyclops, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Toad, Sabretooth etc

Me- Rogue

Tippin- Dark Phoenix

You- Lady Deathstryke

We've got another few possibles but nothing definate. We need men really or girls willing to dress as men! Cos we still need Cyclops, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Toad, Sabretooth etc

dya mean ur going to be wearing the same rogue costume for c8 as you wore for c7......(remembers to pack camera :lol: )

Edited by william

Me- Rogue

Tippin- Dark Phoenix

You- Lady Deathstryke

dya mean ur going to be wearing the same rouge costume for c8 as you wore for c7......(remembers to pack camera :lol: )

I know tis silly, but you're incorrect spelling of Rogue is really annoying me!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Me- Rogue

Tippin- Dark Phoenix

You- Lady Deathstryke

dya mean ur going to be wearing the same rouge costume for c8 as you wore for c7......(remembers to pack camera :P )

I know tis silly, but you're incorrect spelling of Rogue is really annoying me!!!!!

:lol::lol:

ok didnt realise i was in school!! :unsure:

ROGUE

will that do! :rolleyes:;)

NNNNOOOOOOOO SOMEONE STOLE MY DARK PHOENIX *runs away crying*

Come to think about it I still need to finish that costume actually. Might wear it for one of the LFACC's.

I'll do Iceman yeah if I can get the suit and make it all etc etc. One of the lovely lads from RB's xmen forum sent me loads of pics for it and they so rule. Lots of costume referance just need to get a suit now to work from!!!

Movieverse X-Men group btw though we're willing to include comic book characters (Sam Tippin was dressed as Dark Phoenix at C7, she's doing a movie version so you can still be comicverse)

Me- Rogue

Tippin- Dark Phoenix

You- Lady Deathstryke

dya mean ur going to be wearing the same rouge costume for c8 as you wore for c7......(remembers to pack camera :lol: )

:lol::D

ok didnt realise i was in school!! :lol:

ROGUE

will that do! B);)

sorry you called my name? LOL......*flies off*.........

is it only movie versions then......

• 2 weeks later...

I still want to do Iceman from the movies for C8 but I'm also pondering Mystique (movie version) at some point possibly the same weekend or for LFACC 4 I haven't quite decided yet.

Still trying to finger out how I'm going to build up the latex, and what latex to use....

I still want to do Iceman from the movies for C8 but I'm also pondering Mystique (movie version) at some point possibly the same weekend or for LFACC 4 I haven't quite decided yet.

Still trying to finger out how I'm going to build up the latex, and what latex to use....

Naked Sam! :lol:

Hehe! Contain yourselves! Lolz.

Looking forward to the X-men group, guys! Sounds good :)

Shame it's only movie cossies - I have my trusty Rogue Evo civvie, and I'm working on three other x-men cossies (wow, I'm busy! :lol: )! Ah, well :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
oooo i wouldnt mind doing an xmen costume....

but i wouldnt know who to be. i could be jean but theres a pheonix...:P any suggestions

But there are many, many forms of Jean Grey... Go for it! :unsure:

Hmmmm... Does this group let non-movie characters in? I'm doing an x-man (well, two, actually), anyways, so I could drag myself along for the group! Lolz.

I'd love to join, but also have no idea as who. I'd love to do Magneto, but a) am a girl, ^_^ hate helmets and c) am on a very tight budget for any costumes.

So I could just about manage the Rogue school-going outfit, but that's about it...

Well if you can't find a man (or just don't mind) you've got yourselves a Wolverine, but it'll have to be a clawed civvy as there's no way I could hide my chest in the suited one.

That is unless anyone has any other suggestions...

(and yes I am still doing a version of Rimmer...)

:P

Well if you can't find a man (or just don't mind) you've got yourselves a Wolverine, but it'll have to be a clawed civvy as there's no way I could hide my chest in the suited one.

That is unless anyone has any other suggestions...

(and yes I am still doing a version of Rimmer...)

:lol:

YAY!!! That would be *awesome*