Money for CM

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky it was my birthday almost a mounth ago and i got a bit over £100...TEE HEE so ONE GUESS WHERE I'M SPENDING IT?! MWHAHAHA!!

mwahahahhaha It was my birthday not so long ago too.......heee heee heeee

IT FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT!!?

my birthdays in less than a month.. but the most money ill get for that is £20... AHHHH.. im gonna ask my mum if i can pay for the screenings with money from my account, but she has this thing where im not allowed to touch a single poenny! even tho she let me brother and sister spend like £800 quid of theirs :rolleyes: snot fair!

but so far i have a lil bit.. £10 .. plus £25 from my mum.. and another £15 from my mum (she owes me) and im gonna save all my lunch money... and i think my mums paying for my travel. if i can get my screenings money out of my bank account then i should be ok *should*

I GOT SOME BABYSITTING!!! Ok... so its only one night next Friday but it'll earn me about £15! Better than nothing! Hopefully I'll tell Angie (the woman I babysit for) that I could really do with some money so if she ever wants to go out... she's more than welcome! Either that or I'll sprout some stuff about how she needs to get a life and go out more! lol!

$2,000.00 

i'm kidding.  :blink:

Wouldn't you just LOVE to take that much!!! I wish I could have that much!

WITH THAT MONEY i'd like buy the hobbits and the fred and george boys to come to my house and sign my room!!!...PULS of course i'd buy thugh high boots too!

Hi guys,

it's even difficult in a full time job! i had to save and this last few months i ended up buying bloody clothes! but i suppose i'll look good for SEAN...........mmmmmmmmmmmm SEAN! anyway not only am i paying for myself i'm paying for my little sister too, she's 15 so i have double the expense! thank god for visa!! i have estimated i will prolly spend about £700, thats maximum i hope! but then we are going on the thursday and coming back monday afternoon! and we are going to Frankie and benny's cause its fab and bowling prolly! i managed to save about £200 so far and i have 2 paydays to go! i have paid for the train tickets and tyhe showings tho! so its just the hotel! and spends!

i really dont care how much i spend it's awesome!

Veasse xxxx

I've been saving crazy for ages coz i only get like £5 a week and i still have to get birthday presents and stuff so far i've managed to save up £95. all my money is in english notes coz last time i was in england they wouldn't take my scottish money which is annoying!!!!

I've been saving crazy for ages coz i only get like £5 a week and i still have to get birthday presents and stuff so far i've managed to save up £95. all my money is in english notes coz last time i was in england they wouldn't take my scottish money which is annoying!!!!

You are so lucky!! You get £5 a week!?!? I get nothing! I'm having to do a car boot and beg for babysitting!!! lol! I have... £5 so far. Not good eh? BUT I have got some babysitting on Friday - and hopefully I'll get some more! Wish me luck!

lol, damn, i wish it was that easy for me to get money!

i wanna do a car boot sale, i have loads of stuff i could sell!!! but i dont think i could.. ill ask my mum, then we'll see!!

last time i had to pay for my sister! i took bout £130 and that wasn't enough.. eeek! im not gonna have enough money :lol:

well... it is my birthday soon... im gonna ask my mum for money instead of a present, and ill tell my friends 2 give me money so they dont have to worry about what to buy me ;) ... i hope my relatives are feeling generous :o so far iv got about £20 :(

lol, damn, i wish it was that easy for me to get money!

i wanna do a car boot sale, i have loads of stuff i could sell!!! but i dont think i could.. ill ask my mum, then we'll see!!

last time i had to pay for my sister! i took bout £130 and that wasn't enough.. eeek! im not gonna have enough money :(

well... it is my birthday soon... im gonna ask my mum for money instead of a present, and ill tell my friends 2 give me money so they dont have to worry about what to buy me :P ... i hope my relatives are feeling generous ;) so far iv got about £20 :(

You're kind of the opposite to me! I'm allowed to do a boot sale - but I've hardly got anything to sell! lol!

I'm going to one thats held in this village locally - they have one every Sunday! It's really good and the fields huge! Its quite popular so I'm hoping to get some buyers! I'm doing it with my two friends, Katie (Ms Wood on the forums - she just joined!) and Louise. My Mum and Nan are coming along too! It should be good! I'm hoping to raise enough money to pay for my C4 t-shirt and spending money! lol!

Well, I've got £70 so far, and that covers the 4 autographs I'm getting and half the LOTR:TTT screening I'm going to. I need another £10 in order to afford the screening, and £75 for my accomodation...! And then I need cash for food...! Gah, s'all so tricky... and I'm having so much trouble getting a job, too!! *pulls hair out* I'm trying to sell some of my rare records and un-personalised autographs (I have two in total, w00t!), and some other junks... and my guitar... gah, I'm so broke...

Love,

Syndarys