musicians

dodgytrotter

oh. for the record i mean singers like kylie, busted etc (if you can call them that!)

yeah i knew what you meant. i just didn't want some cocky git pointing that out to me! like i said there haven't been any ... yet

i dont think theyll ever get big names like busted/kylie to go, for a start it doesnt really fit in with the whole film/tv thing second can u imagine the fans? you think the event as it is is too busy, think if kylie turned up! i sure as hell would be at least a few miles from the venue just so that i could breathe

oh. for the record i mean singers like kylie, busted etc (if you can call them that!)

yeah i knew what you meant. i just didn't want some cocky git pointing that out to me! like i said there haven't been any ... yet

y not leave collectormania for the tv/film fans

and leave clearchannel with the hastle of the musicians

the rest of the band turned up with him cos they were performing at the party, but my point was i don't think they would get a guest solely for their musical talents there would have to be some tv/film link

the rest of the band turned up with him cos they were performing at the party, but my point was i don't think they would get a guest solely for their musical talents there would have to be some tv/film link

i agree, muti tasking is fine! jorja fox could sing and sign:)

x

i agree, muti tasking is fine! jorja fox could sing and sign:)

x

now i'd be there for that one! :unsure: