COLLECTORMANIA 7 PHOTO THREAD

any idea when the official website will be updated?

can't wait to see the pix and videos!

When I get the disk of images and have a few hours to spare. I'll try and get started next week.

yay! i look forward to them!

will the videos be on there too?

or do we have to wait for the dvd?

i'll order it as soon as it comes out! wheeee!!!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My..sorry I mean Darth Tater's...piccies can be seen here ;

Darth Tater's C7 Report

Thanks to Sazzra for being the Tater's chief photographer for the day :unsure:

LMAO!!! all the pix worked this time unlike last time u showed me!!! loving the Ray Park and tater pic :(

poor Christian when sazzra asked him to open taters bum!! (there was sweeties in it) he looked so shocked!! bless him!! love the report

Wow you two! Great pics there.

Snoopy>>I'm really sorry to hear that you couldn't take many pics, watch out for me and I'll be happy to help ya out :lol::lol: I know how it feels...oh the pic of you and Christian is great as well...didn't manage to meet him this time though.

Heres my measly 2 pics from C7 :( thats what u get for not having a buddy to carry ur camera and take piccies in queues, oh well roll on C8 :D... my fav is the Christian one!!

1f363892.jpg

i SO took that! :D

Wow you two! Great pics there.

Snoopy>>I'm really sorry to hear that you couldn't take many pics, watch out for me and I'll be happy to help ya out :borg::hathor: I know how it feels...oh the pic of you and Christian is great as well...didn't manage to meet him this time though.

Thanks :borg: ... i'll watch out for u next time around for sure too. i know i LOVE the one of my and christian :hathor:

Heres my measly 2 pics from C7 :hathor: thats what u get for not having a buddy to carry ur camera and take piccies in queues

but those are 2 really great pix!

that's more than some people got!

Aww Thanks... yeah i thought many people didnt get pics with their fav celebs :hathor: so i am lucky to get those ur right

My..sorry I mean Darth Tater's...piccies can be seen here ;

Darth Tater's C7 Report

Thanks to Sazzra for being the Tater's chief photographer for the day  :lol:

LMAO!!! all the pix worked this time unlike last time u showed me!!! loving the Ray Park and tater pic :lol:

poor Christian when sazzra asked him to open taters bum!! (there was sweeties in it) he looked so shocked!! bless him!! love the report

that report is brilliant! id have loved toi have seen you go up to the guests and seen their reactions

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1f363892.jpg

aww that is a lush pic of you and christian...must say I think he was the nicest guest I met all weekend and he totally met up to my expectations. I have a couple myself so thought I'd share them...

EllieChristian2.jpg

EllieChris1.jpg

the rest of my pics can be found at

Collectormania 7 piccies

Ellie x x x

853988[/snapback]

Hey Ellie! :) Thanks i love that pic of me and christian its the best pic i got there too.. had it blown up and now its hangin on my wall.. ur right he was a really sweet guy!! he chatted to me about my James Marsters auto i had in my hands and when that picture was took her wrapped his arm round my waist tight so i grabbed him tightly with my arm round his shoulder lol great day!! one i will never forget.. im loving those pics u got with him too they rock!!