Special mention, in no special order, to :

Richard Franklin

Noel Clarke

Nabil Shaban

William Russell

Daphne Ashbrook

Paul McGann

Mark Strickson

Was it just me or had Colin and Sylvester both been on the grumpy tablets ?

Victoria Watling was always wonderful, but I was surprised at how much she has aged since I last saw her ....

Paul McGann was definitely a great person to chat to, lovely and smiley. :D I didn't think Sylvester McCoy seemed that happy either, but I think he was tired. I asked him about his theatre work (cos I figured he'd get hundreds telling him 'You were my Doctor!' lol) he'd just come from Poole, got in at 2am, up at 7am, and is in Glasgow this wk. Colin seemed cheeful when i passed him, but i didn't speak to him.

Richard Franklin

Noel Clarke

Nabil Shaban

William Russell

Daphne Ashbrook

Paul McGann

Mark Strickson

Victoria Watling was always wonderful, but I was surprised at how much she has aged since I last saw her ....

The only Dr Who guests that I got to speak to were Slyvester McCoy and Daphne Ashbrook (Guest liason on Sunday) I found they were both great to talk to and Slyvester was so funny and absolutely amaxing with the fans that met him....although later on in the day I was starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea that they were sat next to each other hehe! :D

Kirsty x

Richard Franklin

Noel Clarke

Nabil Shaban

William Russell

Daphne Ashbrook

Paul  McGann

Mark Strickson

The only Dr Who guests that I got to speak to were Slyvester McCoy and Daphne Ashbrook (Guest liason on Sunday) I found they were both great to talk to and Slyvester was so funny and absolutely amaxing with the fans that met him....although later on in the day I was starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea that they were sat next to each other hehe! :D

Kirsty x

Fighting ?

Richard Franklin

Noel Clarke

Nabil Shaban

William Russell

Daphne Ashbrook

Paul  McGann

Mark Strickson

The only Dr Who guests that I got to speak to were Slyvester McCoy and Daphne Ashbrook (Guest liason on Sunday) I found they were both great to talk to and Slyvester was so funny and absolutely amaxing with the fans that met him....although later on in the day I was starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea that they were sat next to each other hehe! :lol:

Kirsty x

Fighting ?

Oh no hehe! Just messing around really, was funny some of the time :lol: ....so funny when those Daleks came over. They were getting pics taken with them and everything.

The Daleks were funny !

They were, I absolutely loved them! They could get away with murder they could. :rolleyes:

Did anybody else see the moment on the last day when a Dalek told a real shopper to "MOVE!!!!" and the guy turned round and had a real go at it???

Seriously, this bloke was furious and shouting "Don't you dare talk to me like that!!!". ;)

It was the funniest thing I have ever seen!!

If it were real he'd have been vaporised! XD

The Daleks were funny !

They were, I absolutely loved them! They could get away with murder they could. :D

Did anybody else see the moment on the last day when a Dalek told a real shopper to "MOVE!!!!" and the guy turned round and had a real go at it???

Seriously, this bloke was furious and shouting "Don't you dare talk to me like that!!!". :o

OMG!!! :rolleyes:;) Some people just don't have a sense of humour at all :D I wish I could have seen it

I was Noel Clarkes guest assistant on the day he signed. We had a blast together and I want to make sure we get him back at some point. He also wants it put in to his contract that I sit with him next time too. :lol: He did actually say that but whether it happens or not is another matter. :D

Seriously, this bloke was furious and shouting "Don't you dare talk to me like that!!!". -_-

Probably a Star Trek fan :D

Stuart

The Dr Who guests were all lovely.

I got them all to sign a card for my father who's birthday it was this week - he is a massive Dr Who fan but would not of stood the JM fan girls so he stayed at home and we got lots of pics and autos!!!

Colin Baker was lovely - he spoke to my Dad for about 15 mins on the phone

Lisa

BTW - The Daleks rocked

I was Noel Clarkes guest assistant on the day he signed. We had a blast together and I want to make sure we get him back at some point. He also wants it put in to his contract that I sit with him next time too. :wub: He did actually say that but whether it happens or not is another matter. :lol:

lol he was cool B)

Can't speak for Sylvester as I didn't meet him this time, but there's no way Colin had been on the grumpy tablets! He was really friendly and chatty, and made my day on Sunday!

Paul McGann was the definite highlight though, incredibly nice, friendly and funny. I hope he comes back in the future.

William Russell, Nicola Bryant, Mary Tamn and Lalla Ward were lovely too. Lalla's still got the most amazing smile!

I got them all to sign a card for my father who's birthday it was this week - he is a massive Dr Who fan but would not of stood the JM fan girls so he stayed at home and we got lots of pics and autos!!!

Lisa

BTW - The Daleks rocked

I remember you! I was Matthew Waterhouse's guest assistant on Sunday....that was such a nice idea that card :lol:

Lisa

BTW - The Daleks rocked

Yep I remember you too - I was William Russells guest assistant on the Sunday. Have you given it to him yet, or is it still pending?