craig charles

I just wanted to ask showmasters if they could bring back the red dwarf cast reunion again plz. Chris barrie cancelled and I only got to meet danny john-jules because craigs tickets were sold out by 10.30 :yoda:

Plz bring craig charles back for C8!!!!!!

I was so so so excited to meet him then when I found out I couldn't I was absolutely gutted! =(

oh no!! i dont know how on earth i met him then!

hmmmmm.... maybe i was just quick i have no concept of time!!

hey maybe i did a Dr Who??? i dunno!

You will meet him again! by my calculation after the next few cancellations he will be back... that guy is hugely busy and wanted for everything!

oh and he looks so fit!!! and by that i mean from the games... BTW!

i'm so sorry you didnt get to meet him!

you will one day!

Veasse xx

Lol I met Craig Charles he was so cool! Smoking tho and looking down my top rather obviously... hmm... :o

I told him I loved Takeshi's Castle and he said he thought he was there for Red Dwarf. When I told him I didn't know what it was he called me a wazzock!!! YAY! :wub:

Aw I love Craig Charles!!! Jenny xxx

i loved meeting craig even though HE walked into me as he arrived and glared at me as if it was my fault (my back was turned to him) so when i went up to meet him i thought he was going to say something but no he decided to chat me up starring down my top etc.

lovely guy though, he and robert llwelyn (?) shop in the shop next to me

I told him I loved Takeshi's Castle and he said he thought he was there for Red Dwarf. When I told him I didn't know what it was he called me a wazzock!!! YAY! :rolleyes:

Love Takeshi's Castle too, some of the things he comes out with, crack me up...Sayonara Keshi heads :lol:

I thought it was so funny that over the tannoy there was the constant 'we'd like to remind customers that the centre:mk is a totally non smoking place' and there was craig charles with his fag! :rolleyes:

Ah its so nice to know that some things never change :lol: I did think in a couple of photos I've seen that he looked a little .... mmmm bevvied :lol:

I didn't get his autograph but myself and my friends did meet him whilst crossing the road as he was on his way back from lunch I guess.

He even stopped for a few seconds in the middle of the road so my friend could snap his photo! :)

Errr, appologies to the traffic! :lol:

Aw Craig Charles is a wazzock... getting drunk, smoking, looking down girls tops. Oh, the celebrity lifestyle. Lmao. :D

He should so go again, though, he told me about three times while staring at my boobs that he was having a"lovely time". I was like, um.... bye.

Lol! He's a happy clappy jappy chappy. Although, he's not jappy... you get the point.

Jenny xxx

Edited by leylas friend jenny

Lol I met Craig Charles he was so cool! Smoking tho and looking down my top rather obviously... hmm... :wub:

I told him I loved Takeshi's Castle and he said he thought he was there for Red Dwarf. When I told him I didn't know what it was he called me a wazzock!!! YAY! :D

i know what you mean... dont wear a low cut top around the guy... he he!! twas funny tho...

and my bf said "oooh Craig C oggled my Gfs ****"

tres funny! He was in a funny mood and on great form...

made my day.

V xx

Lol I met Craig Charles he was so cool! Smoking tho and looking down my top rather obviously... hmm...  :blink:

I told him I loved Takeshi's Castle and he said he thought he was there for Red Dwarf. When I told him I didn't know what it was he called me a wazzock!!! YAY!  :unsure:

i know what you mean... dont wear a low cut top around the guy... he he!! twas funny tho...

made my day.

V xx

Y'know I thought he was being pervy with me then totally dismissed it as my overactive imagination...starting to wonder whether or not I was right now!

Oh well pervy or not he was still a lovely bloke very amiable and chatty unlike some of the other guests.

Lol I met Craig Charles he was so cool! Smoking tho and looking down my top rather obviously... hmm...  :lol:

I told him I loved Takeshi's Castle and he said he thought he was there for Red Dwarf. When I told him I didn't know what it was he called me a wazzock!!! YAY!  :lol:

made my day.

V xx

Y'know I thought he was being pervy with me then totally dismissed it as my overactive imagination...starting to wonder whether or not I was right now!

Oh well pervy or not he was still a lovely bloke very amiable and chatty unlike some of the other guests.

i think he was just hyper!

i took it as funny...

he said "heeeellllllllloooooooo young lady" as i apporached! then was looking at them for a bit then i had a pic with him and when we got close he said "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" i was like... HAHAHAHAHAHA!! you're crazy... but i didnt say that!

i honestly wouldnt worry about it! he is a nice guy but at the end of the day he is a GUY!!

lol... pervy... lol... that cracks me up... we all got perved on by Craig charles!! hee hee!!

AND dont we all feel special!!? ;)

Veasse xx

I've met the guy loads of times and he's always so amiable, friendly and ..... yeah extremely friendly with the ladies!! :wub:

Least you can't say he's a miserable bugger!!! Shame I missed him this time around ^_^

Least you can't say he's a miserable bugger!!!

Lol yeah definitely not! Some of the guests at previous events, who I've met, have been a bit rude and just acted like they didn't want to be there, so at least Craig was noticing his fans... um, I use the word noticing in the loosest possible sense.

Aw, he's lovely tho. :D

Jenny xxx

lol... pervy... lol... that cracks me up... we all got perved on by Craig charles!! hee hee!!

AND dont we all feel special!!? :D

Veasse xx

Lol! Yeah *ggls* Bless him he was pervy in the absolute *nicest* way...

• Moderators
Yay! I'm a wazzock... hmm, prob the only person in the world who'd be glad of that ^_^

Jenny xxx

Awww well I love Wazzock Jenny :lol:

I want Craig's autograph now, didn't have time to get it when I was there ^_^