I SAT WITH BERNARD !

RainbowDisney

As much as we could with the size of the queue. We chatted about his new film projects and the one he filming at the moment with Billy Boyd in Luxumberg. Also chatted about his roles in Wimbledon & Gothika. I tried to steer clear from all the LOTR questions and Boys from the Black Stuff which everyone else was asking. Didnt wanna bore the guy. He seemed well impressed.

I remember some of the quotes he wrote on the pics. quite funny actually.

I distinctly remember one guy asking for a sarcastic quote on his pic, so bernard said "what..like F*** off " LOL.. :D

He was really good with the little kids that came to see him with their parents, he kept offering them food from the plate he had, grapes, crisps, sandwiches etc LOL..the guy was absolutely starving and refused to have a break because he was so late turning up, which i thought was pretty cool. Come the end of the day though he was so shattered.

He was most impressed with ONE particular fan..(and i think we ALL know who that was lol).

I was really suprised he remembered me the following day to be honest when i went to get my own autograph..he signed a sword and 2 pictures for us..and then just grabbed my hand and said thanks very much for all my help the day before.

I think i can definetely say it was a worthwhile experience meeting the guy and I really hope he decides to come back soon.

You told Bernard he spelt my name wrong! He'd only put an extra L in it, so it was ok! You are also in some of my pics haveing a nosey look at my LOTR book! B)

You also finished my sentence for me. I said "I've got 3 things to sign because........," and then stopped, and you said "Greedy!"

Edited by tiggerbabe

Matt was telling me names and spellings beforehand, so i just passed them to Bernard and he still put an extra 'L' in there LOL  :wub: .  Your Alison then?

I was greedy myself the day after, i Had 3 autos aswell  :P

Yep, i'm Alison. I don't remember too much af that meeting, it was a bit of a blur!!

BernardBook.jpg

BernardHill.jpg

:D

Edited by tiggerbabe