Nice Guests

I though Ray Park was one of the nicest guys. I wasn't even going to meet him, but was getting an auto for a friend. He shook my hand, we had a chat, he asked what my name was, posed for a pic with his arm round me, and shook my hand again, smiling all the time. Such a nice bloke and really brightened my day seeing as I had been queuing for ages outside the centre/ got lost in the centre/ mislaid my friends in a queue somewhere. :unsure:

Paul McGann was also smiley, friendly and chatty and I was really excited about meeting him. He was great :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol devon murray and daniel logan made ours, first off for having a childish silly string fight with us !! then when we couldnt make the party gave us 3 free tickets to get to the party to go and say hey to them * uber chuffed *

also christian coulson did to and jamie waylett, they were just chatty smilley very cuddly and just generally really great guys.

I was also uber chuffed when tom felton recognised me from his chelsea signing on my birtday 5 months ago !! YAY :unsure:

Edited by FreakAccident

Paul Mcgann

Cristian Coulson

JRD

Kali Rocha

Alexis Denisof

I really enjoyed meeting everyone, but these 5 really made a special effort when i met them. they seemed genuinely happy and chatty

For me it has to be Christian Coulson and Jamie Yeates. They were both so lovely to chat to (and we did for a couple of minutes when they had no queues) and had pictures with both. Alexis was really sweet, didn't want to hold up the queue so just asked if he had enjoyed the weekend and he said he'd like to come back to do another...so fingers crossed on that!

Considering that Jamie Bamber was the first TV star I've ever met in my life, he certainly did the best he could do to make me feel comfortable. Which worked so well that I had no problem with Katee Sackhoff poking fun at my stupid stammering. :P

Both BSG guests were really gorgeous: they were more than willing to chat, personalized my stuff and posed for my pics (I even have one where Bamber pops his head between me and Sackhoff :lol:). In the end, they made it quite easy for me to forget that I had just spent 120 pound on them... :unsure:

Alan Cumming! Alan Cumming! Alan Cumming! Alan Cumming! Alan Cumming! Loved him! And also Christian Simpson! Wow, he was so cool. He introduced himself like a gentleman and stood up to introduce himself. We met him three times and he was really sweet because at one point he walked right past us as he was visiting all the people with no one in their queue. I thought that was really nice of him. Cheers! :unsure:

I met James first thing on Sunday morning so he was really smiley and chatty, and I got a lovely kiss!! Kali Rocha was really lovely, Dean Stockwell was very cool, Alexis was really nice and thanked me for traveling from N.I. to see him, and I was one of the last few to see Tony Head, who apologised for us having to wait so long!

James was my fave cuz of the kiss, but after that Kali was my favourite.

I met James first thing on Sunday morning so he was really smiley and chatty, and I got a lovely kiss!! Kali Rocha was really lovely, Dean Stockwell was very cool, Alexis was really nice and thanked me for traveling from N.I. to see him, and I was one of the last few to see Tony Head, who apologised for us having to wait so long!

James was my fave cuz of the kiss, but after that Kali was my favourite.

u got a kiss!? lol, lucky

James was still my fave then Alexis and the other person i met was Alan Cumming which was cool and he posed for a photo but didn't talk much.

James and Alexis really chatted. was good

I've got to say that Bonnie Piesse and Katee Sackhoff were both extremely nice.........stopped to chat and have a photo and they actually made eye contact for a good while whilst talking.

We need more guests llike them!

dean stockwell--sort of bloke you want to chat to outside of this sort of place(!), but was quite unwell looking

danny john jules--enthusiastic, funny, but no ruddy "storymakers" photos which was apparently a very big mistake....he evn remembered my sons name two hours later when we saw CG

craig charles---again v.enthusiastic, and he signed my foto "smeghead" (!!), sort of chap i feel i`ve grown up with and i wish him well, superb guest.

JRD---much smaller than he appears on screen(!),lovely man, reminded me of Brian Blessed, had both my kids screaming with laughter which he enjoyed, again another chattable person but not there! Wish him well and would like to see him again.

Daniel Logan--only cos my son is called logan daniel (after logans run), but dude, get rid of the chain, it looks like you`ve been shopping in argos (class and finesse, chap, not chav)

Good event, and hopefully more lessons to be learned---how about no flash fotography, not no posed fotos;after all it does say "come and meet the stars"!

JRD---much smaller than he appears on screen(!),lovely man, reminded me of Brian Blessed, had both my kids screaming with laughter which he enjoyed, again another chattable person but not there! Wish him well and would like to see him again.

Funny statement for someone who plays a dwarf and isn't one!!!

Edited by dragonmate1

Definitely Katee Sackhoff. She was lovely. She had a big smile for everyone and time for a little chat and a posed photo.

Not to forget Alexander Siddig, Nichelle Nichols and Jamie Bamber. They all took time for a chat, personalised auto and posed photo.