the party!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and moony dnt get into my conversationm its none of ur buisness. do i go butting into urs no so shh! :rolleyes:

No problem to me, I just report your posts instead of helping you *shrug*

• Moderators
and moony dnt get into my conversationm its none of ur buisness. do i go butting into urs no so shh! :angry:

and cnt i ask how r u helping me????? :rolleyes:

People are trying to help you by pointing out the obvious: that this isn't appropriate for a public forum. Don't listen to someone that's obviously just trying to **** you off and make you look like the bad person in all of this, which you WILL do if you keep retaliating and threatening them etc. Just don't rise to it, people are trying to calm u down cuz this isn't necessary.

and moony dnt get into my conversationm its none of ur buisness. do i go butting into urs no so shh! ^_^

and cnt i ask how r u helping me????? :unsure:

People are trying to help you by pointing out the obvious: that this isn't appropriate for a public forum. Don't listen to someone that's obviously just trying to **** you off and make you look like the bad person in all of this, which you WILL do if you keep retaliating and threatening them etc. Just don't rise to it, people are trying to calm u down cuz this isn't necessary.

ye i cn appreciate u trying to help me. but me and 'moony' ain exactly the best of friends. she knows im nt her biggest fan so shes nt helping. im sorry but thats the kind of enviroment ive been brought up in..... nt to let people get u down and im nt 1 to let that happen. i always get the last word. sorry. but i appreciate YOU trying to help

and moony dnt get into my conversationm its none of ur buisness. do i go butting into urs no so shh! ^_^

and cnt i ask how r u helping me????? :unsure:

ye i cn appreciate u trying to help me. but me and 'moony' ain exactly the best of friends. she knows im nt her biggest fan so shes nt helping. im sorry but thats the kind of enviroment ive been brought up in..... nt to let people get u down and im nt 1 to let that happen. i always get the last word. sorry. but i appreciate YOU trying to help

Why don't you just leave it then?! :D

exactly people dnt no me... and they judge me so quicky for wt i wear and for sticking up for myself. i mean moony i look up 2 u for nt slagging me off and all sorts like that girl. but at the end of the day i stick up for myself. now im gonna leave it at here cause im bored of petty arguments. im willing to forgive and forget moony... but nt with that girl. :lol:

Stop fighting and being sooo like 14 years old!!!!!

There, that should sort it. ;)

i am a 14yr old though :lol:

You'd never have guessed from your excellent spelling and grammar.

shall i take that sarcastically or was that tru??? lol. im glad sum1 found ir funni rain lmao.