• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popcorn anyone?  :lol:

is it toffee popcorn?

I got lots of different types here :D

We need popcorn at the party, although might make it kinda sticky :(:P

hmmm ill take some of that popcorn then please.

if there was food at the party all i can see is a massive food fight occuring

'Team Savvy' might win as we are all experts at food throwing.

'Team Savvy' might win as we are all experts at food throwing.

:headscratch::blink: Are you sure that's a good idea? haha! :D

Hey eowidith and diamonddog, do you guys have msn ??

if you do can i add ya??

as i dont come on here much and i dont want to lose touch with anyone :lol:

ye hun elijahs_gal@hotmail.com

x x x

I'm glad people enjoyed the party and i'll agree that there were some good points, mainly the guests milling about however I can say that I would spend £15 again if the next party was exactly like the C7 party. There were a lot less people so IMHO the overall buzz was reduced, with no costume competition only a few turned up in cossies so it looked like fewer people were interacting and asking for pictures. If you know me you'll understand the effect wearing a costume can have! :unsure:

I say, take the all cars and costume comp from C6 and keep the number of guests, rooms, bars and music taste from C7 then add a celebrity host to keep the party going and I think you'd end up with a good night for C8.

Feralmoggy

*finally gets round to answering* :P

Yeah me and my friend were talking to her Mum at that point I think.

I wish I'd spoken to more of you guys at the party sounds like a blast was had by all.

Edited by Shadow

I'm glad people enjoyed the party and i'll agree that there were some good points, mainly the guests milling about however I can say that I would spend £15 again if the next party was exactly like the C7 party. There were a lot less people so IMHO the overall buzz was reduced, with no costume competition only a few turned up in cossies so it looked like fewer people were interacting and asking for pictures. If you know me you'll understand the effect wearing a costume can have! :blink:

I say, take the all cars and costume comp from C6 and keep the number of guests, rooms, bars and music taste from C7 then add a celebrity host to keep the party going and I think you'd end up with a good night for C8.

I so agree. I did a one point feel a bit of a twit in my Malfoy outfit as I was one of the first costumed people to arrive. Luckerly if I remove the snake elbalems I could be some random goth person.

Spikes Dream Date>> were you at the party?

Ooh I was at the Partay.

Did anyone else have this guy trying to dance with them the whole freaking night and would just not get the message to p!ss off? We got totally harassed, it kinda spoiled it, but not hugely. Party was so fun! John Rhys Davis was cool talking to us while we were having a breather in the hall, I got a wave :). And Alexis and Christian and Temeura and Rohan were just totally hanging out with the peoples, it was well cool! Fun fun fun, true shame that I wont be there for the next one. Ahh well there's always next May one.

I'm glad people enjoyed the party and i'll agree that there were some good points, mainly the guests milling about however I can say that I would spend £15 again if the next party was exactly like the C7 party.  There were a lot less people so IMHO the overall buzz was reduced, with no costume competition only a few turned up in cossies so it looked like fewer people were interacting and asking for pictures. If you know me you'll understand the effect wearing a costume can have!  :D

I so agree. I did a one point feel a bit of a twit in my Malfoy outfit as I was one of the first costumed people to arrive. Luckerly if I remove the snake elbalems I could be some random goth person.

Spikes Dream Date>> were you at the party?

Yeah I was at the party. :P