Bernard Hill

He was probably too tired :unsure: He didn't arrive until late, having apparently driving himself to MK. Then he went straight into signing after finally getting there. I am sure the only thing he wanted after the end of the day, was a hot bath and an early night :P

He was probably too tired :o He didn't arrive until late, having apparently driving himself to MK. Then he went straight into signing after finally getting there. I am sure the only thing he wanted after the end of the day, was a hot bath and an early night :wub:

Ah ok you're probably right.

I wish I had gone to see him now! He sounds so nice but sadly I had limited money.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Bernard. I was exhausted, having been up since 3 am, and my kids were even more tired, plus, my little boy was scared of the Daleks that were roaming about, so we left about 12:30. We had tickets 292 and 293 (I think) but I gave them to a couple of girls I bumped into in WHSmith. I hope they were able to make use of them.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed meeting him. Hopefully he'll do another collectormania or LFCC and I'll meet him then.

Edited by Meriagrin Brandytook

Bernard was really nice!

He was very engaging and seemed genuinely interested in what people have to say.

He is a real credit and an inspiration to previous guests who can be very grumpy! (I'm not naming anyone!)

:lol:

Meeting Bernard was an amazing experience for me as I am such a big fan of his...and I was not disappointed! He was so friendly and funny! :lol:

I thought that I might freak him out a bit...my theoden_of_rohan hoodie, theoden broach, telling him that I'd written to him etc etc...but he seemed to be fine with it all (phew!) and........*drum roll*........he gave me his email address and told me to get in touch!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, how weird and great and surreal and just f***ing cool is that? :lol::wub::wub:

Meeting Bernard was an amazing experience for me as I am such a big fan of his...and I was not disappointed! He was so friendly and funny! :lol:

I thought that I might freak him out a bit...my theoden_of_rohan hoodie, theoden broach, telling him that I'd written to him etc etc...but he seemed to be fine with it all (phew!) and........*drum roll*........he gave me his email address and told me to get in touch!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, how weird and great and surreal and just f***ing cool is that? :o:lol::D

aww thats wicked, that shos he genuinely wnats to emet his fans and isnt just in it for the money,if you do email him tell us how it goes :)

Meeting Bernard was an amazing experience for me as I am such a big fan of his...and I was not disappointed! He was so friendly and funny!  :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, how weird and great and surreal and just f***ing cool is that?  :o  :D  :o

aww thats wicked, that shos he genuinely wnats to emet his fans and isnt just in it for the money,if you do email him tell us how it goes :)

I sure will!!! :D

Yeah, I agree...he obviously gives a s*** about us!!

Ahhhhh, what a legend :lol:

Meeting Bernard was an amazing experience for me as I am such a big fan of his...and I was not disappointed! He was so friendly and funny!  :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, how weird and great and surreal and just f***ing cool is that?  :o  :D  :o

I sure will!!! :D

Yeah, I agree...he obviously gives a s*** about us!!

Ahhhhh, what a legend :lol:

lol its always nice to be appreciated :o

Meeting Bernard was an amazing experience for me as I am such a big fan of his...and I was not disappointed! He was so friendly and funny! :wub:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, how weird and great and surreal and just f***ing cool is that? :wub::wub::wub:

What a LEGEND!

The tickets on Saturday were a bit screwed too..we were at least in the first hundred in the queue to get a VQ ticket and we got like 800 or something...good job we stayed and re lined up..otherwise we would've been totally screwed over.

A terrific guest and definately one of the highlights of Saturday for me.

I'd been looking forward to meeting him all week and wasn't disappointed. Many thanks to Bernard for making the day so special

ahh... i met him on sunday, which was awesome, i dont know why but one of the C7 crew members were taking our names and photos and passing them foward to the person next to Bernard, my guess is to speed it up, he was much slower than sean, i had ticket no something like 650 for sean and something like 520 for Bernard and i saw sean first!! which i thought was funny, but it showed that he spent along time with his fans.. we, meaning Bernard, my friend and myself, chatted for a while and the same goes with Sean and John.

Bernard was such a wonderful guy to talk to, we spoke to him about his role in "Antigone" which was shown on bbc1 in 1986, he firstly didnt seem to remember than it clicked and he said that was with Juliet Stevenson and this other actor, ah yes.. we had watched it for our theatre studies, and he seemed genuinly interested in that we had seen it! he was awesome to chat to. and would like to thank sm for bringing us Bernard Hill !!

Edited by Hobbity_goose

I got in pretty early, but still only got ticker 750 for Bernard, so I stole a used one out of the binliner when no-one was looking B) I did wait til I knew there was no chance I would see him otherwise, though.

Thanks for telling us that. I'll make sure the ticket people do what they are supposed to do next time and thats rip the ticket in half once they have taken it from you. :(

I sat with Bernard on Saturday by the way :D