For those of you who have been today

Tina197

i am leaving my house at 5am 2moro morning, will get to MK about 730! so will go straight to seans table and start to que! :D

got to c6 about 9 last time and by the time i found carrie fishers table i got ticket number like 500ish and this was still early days!!!

just read a post - by next apperently! here is opening time etc

Opening Times

29 and 30 April...9am-6pm

01 and 02 May...10am-5pm

(Please note that you will be able to gain access to the shopping centre at 8am on 29-30 April and at 9am on 01-02 May, however virtual queueing tickets will not be issued until the show opens)

• Showmasters Admin
I dont think the centre opens till 8 or 9 so youll have to join a queue outside first.

I think we're allowed in the shopping centre but the bit where C7 is won't be open until 9, i think that's right, please correct me if i'm wrong just so i know for tomorrow!

The doors to the centre will not open until about 8:15-8:30

You can then queue at the guests area for the VQ tickets. They will not be given out until 9am.

Today Sean and JRD were the othe end to Costa Coffee. But tomorrow could be very different. The'll probably be down the side of John Lewis. It's just imposible to tell. They changed it around between Fri and Sat at C6. I'm guessing they will again this time.

I dont think the centre opens till 8 or 9 so youll have to join a queue outside first.

I think we're allowed in the shopping centre but the bit where C7 is won't be open until 9, i think that's right, please correct me if i'm wrong just so i know for tomorrow!

You will not be allowed in the centre tomorrow until 8. It has become a lot more secure and only one door was open for shop staff.

My inititial reaction to today is that SM should not do a 4 day event as they do not have the guests to make it work. Yes it was fine as I met the guests I wanted very quickly (not major guests) and was gone by 10:30 but from a business view you have to wonder if they are over extending. Sat and Sun will be busy but Monday will be all about James Masters and thats it.

I definately agree with that, I think two days is plenty, that way there would be far more guests one wanted to see on the day one was going (I would have to go Sat, Sun and Mon to see everyone I would like to) and I expect the Showmasters would actually make money, as by the time all expenses have been taken into account, I doubt if Fri and Mon will make much profit.

I met Jamie Bamber and there was no queue for him at all, all day, and I felt a bit sorry for him. I was really sorry that Katee Sackhoff wasnt there today as tomorrow will be busier. I also met Sean, I got there around 11am and got a VQ numbered 425, I didn't get to actually meet him until 4pm. A lot of the guests seemed to be very quiet, no queues at all and at one point Dean Stockwell looked as if he was asleep at the table.

One funny thing though, JRD did a bit on the mike telling people to come and see him and he did a bit of a song and was in a really jolly mood, it was very funny. I hope I get to meet him tomorrow, I wish I'd met him today now.

J.

Pfft. You wish!

Local news will probably have a feature on it, people were interviewing Sean. Once word spread, itll be quite busy. Not mental, but not quiet.

when you visit milton keynes there is so much more you can visit,and we look forward to welcoming you all.

Take a look around when your here, we are looking forward to seeing you there.

If you find it get's too warm when your inside middleton hall or the centre MK itself,

take a walk outdoors.............there is alot to see and do.

p.s.Why shouldnt our local news have a feature on the event..................IT's A BIG one

:angry:)

First time at Collectormania and thought it was great. Went Friday so it was nice and quiet - was surprised how easy it all was to work your way around etc.

Only met Corin, but he was lovely, even taking a pic of him and me himself cos my friends hands wouldnt stop shaking long enough for her to take it!!! :lol:

I could've spent a fortune on those stalls - thank heaven for will power!!!! ;)

Pfft. You wish!

Local news will probably have a feature on it, people were interviewing Sean. Once word spread, itll be quite busy. Not mental, but not quiet.

when you visit milton keynes there is so much more you can visit,and we look forward to welcoming you all.

Take a look around when your here, we are looking forward to seeing you there.

If you find it get's too warm when your inside middleton hall or the centre MK itself,

take a walk outdoors.............there is alot to see and do.

p.s.Why shouldnt our local news have a feature on the event..................IT's A BIG one

;))

Have to say I thought Milton Keynes sucked.

Bland boring place, like a giant car park and devoid of life.

Sorry!

My friend and I went yesterday, Friday and yeah some of the guests had quiet spots but the morning was really busy and everyone seemed to have a steady flow of people through the day. Sean Astin was excellent, and his turn on the mic was an absolute treat. JRD was really nice and although he was our last signing of the day and we had to wait about 3 hours to see him he was worth it. It was a shame for those who didn't get to some of the guests like Sean and John early enough because they stopped doing posed photos but the advantage of going on Friday meant that we got them with everyone else we met, including Nichelle, Jamie, Temura and Corin. Today has been alot more hectic and harder to get round and we were glad to be there pretty early for Katee Sackhoff but I feel for anyone in the Jolene Blalock/Alexis Denisoff queues. :D