sena astin

indy

Agh! DE. I seem to have shrunk the pic full stop!!! How in Mordor did I manage that? Will have to wait til the weekend for hubby to re-submit it from camera to 'my pics'. Don't think I've forgotten, will email on Sunday or Monday. Loveses. xxx :lol:

Although I was so chuffed to meet him, He hardly said anything :lol: He signed my pic, and I said its so great to meet you and he said the same back and that was it.

Was a bit dissapointed but then i was number 500 or so, so he must have been quite tired and he had only just come back from a break.

Grrrr my mates always say he's fat. I think he's lovely. And who cares...do we have a problem with cuddley people.....i'm sure there's a word for that.....like a normal-a-phobe or something :blink: (haha that's SO a word)

And I thought the girlies liked something to get their teeth/arms into! Much better than some skinny runt. (Did I mention Lij? Me? No, not at all!!!) :wub::o:o Ahem. Sorry Kilteus. A completely innocent observation on my behalf. :unsure:

In my eyes he is still fat.

then i'm sorry but your eyes have been warped by way too much exposure to surgically enhanced, malnourished, people who are far too caught up with what others think of them to just enjoy life!!!

sorry a little harsh but Sean is NOT fat!!!! he's a normal, healthy weight for his height and is an extremely lovely guy!!!!! And he has a great life!! ;)

I think i've been converted to a Sean fan!!! :D

but then i love elijah tooo and i think he's just right as well :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya guys

I met him on the friday and had a lovely chat (by chat I mean I rambled on at him for ages! LOL) and he even took the mick out of me! I can't remember everything I said but it involved alot of 'I love sam, he is my favourite character and I say this every time i meet you, but I really do love sam etc!'

He even took the mick out of me and I had a lovely hug.

So was very pleased.

love poppyx :D

p.s he definately is NOT FAT!! ;)

Edited by Poppy