Tom Felton Popularity....

hey this will be the first time that me and me chums will meet him soo he's not on my top list of who i definatly wanna meet so shud i get an early ticket for him or go 2 the other guest i realli wanna meet and then chance it with him to c if i can get a ticket?:lol::lol:

Plz Plz help

he was very popular last time, though if some people dont want his autograph wont they only let through those who do? so that may shorten the queue a little, and by the end of the day there might be less people as well - i dont really know because i met him about 2:30 last time then went home

hey i heard a rumor that tom wants 2 give up acting and take up fishing as a profession is that true ....does any1 no? :lol:

i think in the past he has said that as a profession he would prefer to be a fisherman - but whether he will give up acing i have no idea

I remember queueing at 5am to meet Elijah, Dom and Sean A at C4. However in order to meet Tom I might have to get someone to get my ticket on my behalf. As I have voluntiered for crew and I put myself down for Sat morning.

who kno's anything could happen u could end up sittin nxt 2 him i bet that wil make ur day :wub: