Sin City Premier Meet

Nell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i said i was gonna come but....

I spent way too much at C7 about 200 and then i spent about 300 on MOT TAX and sefvicing the car so i cannot afford to now!!! I am soooo Sorry peeps i really wanted to come!!

have fun you lot!!

Anybody able to tell me arrangements you have yet?

It's hard to keep up with the thread :P

i dont have any arrangements yet... but i figure it will just be a case of getting there early enough to get a place and then waiting it out all day.

=x=

Anybody able to tell me arrangements you have yet?

It's hard to keep up with the thread  :P

i dont have any arrangements yet... but i figure it will just be a case of getting there early enough to get a place and then waiting it out all day.

=x=

Okies.....I'm just not sure what everybody's doing. I don't wanna wander up there by myself and not know what to do next!

I have no idea whats going on with my job atm! I wanna leave so I'm sorting out other things.. I may or may not be able to come.... I'll try my best tho cuz I REALLY wanna go to this!!

well I have booked the monday off work so I should be able to keep it off if I get another job before hand! I can't afford the train so Im looking into getting the coach, even tho I will more than likely spew my guts up lol

fingers crossed!

Can somebody remind Ally that I sent her an email about getting Jessica's auto at Sin City Prem, which she would kindly do for me as she suggested to me at C7 but i aint heard from her yet?

:angel:

I did reply to your email the other day...now looks like 90% not going as I am royally skint thanks to C7!!!

Donations welcome....please make cheques payable to Fell Beast ltd... :wub: