Is any one going to toysrus at midnight tonight?

doesn't exactly warrant waiting outside a toyshop at midnight does it.. for some action figures :angry:

It does seem a little extreme, doesn't it? :D

(a little off the topic, but...) My friend who works at our local UCI cinema told me that Lucasfilm had issued barcodes to EVERY Episode 3 poster, so that every single poster could be accounted for and properly returned.

...which is a shame, because my friend was hoping to retire on the profits he was going to receive by flogging the posters on Ebay. :blink:

wow you people are making me want to watch star wars just to know who the names of the toys mean.

if i had enuf money and i had enuf friends that would go i would go to a shop at midnight and get a toy but just for fun.

i am not a geek im a loser theres a difrence. lol

It does seem a little extreme when these figures have been available on eBay for a few weeks now, some shops in the US started selling them early so its not hard to pick them up and with a giant Collectors Fair on tomorrow which will have all the ROTS figures you could ever want, I will be picking up the good ones there like the 4 Lightsaber Attack General Grievous.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I know I'm going to get slammed for this, but I haven't watched any of the new Starwars films as I didn't want to be let down...

I love the originals so much and some people that were of the same opinon of me didn't have a good word to say abou them, so I've stayed away...

So I guess I won't be outside Toysrus tonight...

I would be excited if I were 10 years old and I was going to get some new toys at midnight! How many people on here got to go to a massive toyshop at midnight to buy toys, im thinking not many! It must be pretty exciting to do something like that, I loved queing at midnight to get my Harry Potter book a couple of years ago and im like 22!!!

Enjoy the midnight opening Vaderkid :D Enjoy playing with the toys, I used to have loadsa fun playing with my Star Wars toys :lol:

Davey :lol: