virtual queueing

luleia

Hi Guys, has anyone every missed out on a autograph? With this queueing thing what happens if you just go to the back of a line will they hand you a ticket and then you walk away until they call your numbers has anyone every missed out?

Hi Guys, has anyone every missed out on a autograph?  With this queueing thing what happens if you just go to the back of a line will they hand you a ticket and then you walk away until they call your numbers has anyone every missed out?

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Do you mean you have a ticket and they don't get up to that number? I think that happened at C4 for the Hobbits for some on Sunday.

If you notice too late that your number has been called already, you can still join the line afterwards.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

:pyth: I had a problem with the John Rys Davies queue at his first appearance, they had given out the full supply of that day's tickets by the time I got there, same also with Elijah Wood and f I only just got in on the monday, the queing for virtual tickets started at about 7.30 am.

I have been going to Collectormania since C2 and I have yet to miss out on a guest I have got a ticket for. At C4 it was a close call with Elijah as I got a ticket at about 10am and didnt get to meet him till 4pm but apart from that I have always met guests within a few hours of getting a virtual ticket, just make sure you are there for about 9am and you should have a problem, people who turn up at 11/12 dont have much of a chance to meet the popular guests so if you really want to meet someone you know will be popular get there early.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

well i myself had a ticket 4 adam busch as c6 but i couldnt go and see him as i had no money 2 buy an autograph from him....i did get to meet him in a brilliant plan i came up with.

anyway if i dont get autogarph it will just b a pleasure 2 meet the guests

was about to miss out for billy, cant remember which one it was. anyways, the person on the queue (that shall remain unnamed) decided he fancied half my friends so let us jus jump straight in the line!

phew.

kirsty xx

wow that was nice :P

was about to miss out for billy, cant remember which one it was. anyways, the person on the queue (that shall remain unnamed) decided he fancied half my friends so let us jus jump straight in the line!

phew.

kirsty xx

wow that was nice :blush:

slightly freeky tho cos we were like...14? and he was bout...30?

kirsty xx

phew.

kirsty xx

wow that was nice :lol:

kirsty xx

What Collectormania was it ?

Cos if it was the last one then...I AM NOT BLOODY 30 !!! LOL ;)

I was in the queue to get into the centre at about 8am on the Sunday last year to get a Billy Ticket...

I had all my sigs, and got home but 4pm so that wasn't bad...

You can't really miss where to queue they have someone at the end of the majority of the queues, either giving out tickets for the virtual queuing or telling you where to go.

phew.

kirsty xx

wow that was nice :lol:

kirsty xx

What Collectormania was it ?

Cos if it was the last one then...I AM NOT BLOODY 30 !!! LOL :wub:

come on....26 is practically 30!!

and no, sorry to disappoint but it wasnt the last one. lemmie see, im 18 now, so it must have been...c3?

wow, that was a while ago! :D

kirsty xx

:lol: I had a problem with the John Rys Davies queue at his first appearance, they had given out the full supply of that day's tickets by the time I got there, same also with Elijah Wood and f I only just got in on the monday, the queing for virtual tickets started at about 7.30 am.

I queued up for Elijah on the moday Morning!!!

I got perhaps 6:15 - 6:25 coz on video camera at 20 mins before 7 there was a hell of a lot of people there and i ended up getting ticket 180!

but don't come that early on the first day!

Only come early if you know that they are soo popular tickets have sold out extreamley quickly!!! LIKE ELIJAH!!!! and SEAN

Mo

What time does it all finish(the actors pck up and go home?) do they usually get thru all the tickets given out? also how many tickets are usually given out?

Cheers.

they give out alot. i was given a number 9-hundred and something at C6 when i went to see Billy but i missed out because we had to leave before they got down to our numbers

:blink: