SCREENINGS

I was so worried that I wouldn't get tickets when I booked them through an e-mail, that I tried phoning again. Now I've got two tickets when I only need one! ;) As soon as the guy picked up the phone I said 'OMG! I got through!' LOL! I got tickets for FOTR (Sat) and TTT (Sun). Now I just have to figure out who to sell the extra tickets to...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasumi - doubt it very much hunny!! there going fast.

bahbahbahbah!

That would suck! I'm coming from Belgium...And I really wanted to be with the screenings...I hated it to say to my friend that it could be that they where gone T_T

i booked tickets for both lotr screenings, for both me and my sister.

i wasn't going to come c4 yesterday.. lol, but when i heard the tickets were on sale i made up my mind that i was going no matter what!

Thats lucky because C4 wasn't on yeaterday you need to wait until October ;) .

Now not coming in October that would be unforgivable the events going to be fantastic. :D

Thats lucky because C4 wasn't on yeaterday you need to wait until October laugh.gif .

Now not coming in October that would be unforgivable the events going to be fantastic. tongue.gif

i liked you for giving me tickets(and i like ur avatar)......but now ur humour reminds me of my dad :firedevil:

Thats lucky because C4 wasn't on yeaterday you need to wait until October laugh.gif .

Now not coming in October that would be unforgivable the events going to be fantastic. tongue.gif

i liked you for giving me tickets(and i like ur avatar)......but now ur humour reminds me of my dad :firedevil:

rotfl :angel:

phew...u took a lil while to reply and i started to think maybe we were the only ones :D

but we're not :D:D

lol no, ur not! esp when sam does his speech thing at the end of TTT and the POTATOES gollum and sam bit but i will say in in my head or not at all lol

I was so worried that I wouldn't get tickets when I booked them through an e-mail, that I tried phoning again. Now I've got two tickets when I only need one! :D As soon as the guy picked up the phone I said 'OMG! I got through!' LOL! I got tickets for FOTR (Sat) and TTT (Sun). Now I just have to figure out who to sell the extra tickets to...

Did you say you have a ticket left that you want to sell? How much would you sell it for as I have a friend that may like it...

erm....will anyone else be knowing all the words before they say them?? or is that just me and danielle... :P

no, i know them too..of corse i wont be saying them out loud! *cough cough* hint hint! DONT DO IT! OMB we...no, forget it lol

Ya, me too....I even say some parts along during the movie in the cinema!

Me and my bro randomly do such qoute parts sometimes! For fun!

'You'll die before your stroke fell!' was the qoute of 2 days ago

héhéhé....And all that stuff around it too ofcourse

I was so worried that I wouldn't get tickets when I booked them through an e-mail, that I tried phoning again. Now I've got two tickets when I only need one! :blush: As soon as the guy picked up the phone I said 'OMG! I got through!' LOL! I got tickets for FOTR (Sat) and TTT (Sun). Now I just have to figure out who to sell the extra tickets to...

I would speak to Showmasters and tell them you've double booked. I said this over the phone (I'd already sent an email), and they said they would cancel the other order.

They're such nice people I'm sure they'll help you out, and make sure the returned tickets go to the right people!!