Special screenings update...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! This is my first posting.

I'm just wondering: I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the LOTR screenings or not, although I really want to go. What do you guys think are the chances that, if I did buy tickets (hoping they're still available!) that I'd be able to sell them to someone at C4 if I couldn't go? I wouldn't be scalping them or anything -- I'd sell them at cost. I'm just curious.

Please help. Thanks!

i know that if i didn't get tickets and someone was selling them i would definately buy them! :D

So is now the time to start begging and pleading and kissing your feet SM for any possibility of getting the Extended Edition of the Fellowship of The Ring to show??

Aww go on - it's only another half hour - I know some theatres in the US showed it but I don't  think any of us poor lickle UK peeps ever had the pleasure of it large and lovely

pleasepleasepleaseplease

with a hobbit on top!

Oh yeah, thats a point! I was thinking about that the other day! I wonder if that is possible...

Time to start the petition?!!!!!

We love you SM we do

We'd love you even more.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jayceejay

eek! seriousness ;)

New Line definitely must have made some old fashioned film rolls :blush: for the extended version- because I know of folks that went to very special movie screenings of it in the cinema ...excuse me ...that is... movie theaters! in America just before it came out on general DVD release

And seeing as C4 are being sooooooo generous in giving the boyz Friday off *G* NL owe us one!

...ok so it's a dream ...I still insist on having it! :blush:

I am not moving from this computer until i get my email, come on showmasters, my mum is nagging me and so is my sister-in-law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SAVE ME FROM ALL THIS NAGGING!!!!!!!!!!I BEG YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME NAGGING, When have you ever heard me nag. I am the best sis-in-law anyone could ever have!!!

Anyway thanx for getting the ticket for me, next time i c u i will give u the dosh.

This should stop u nagging me for awhile about not doing any posts.

se ya l8tr :blush:;):D

Well I had to say something to get an email confirmation, lol you owe me £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone this is my very COOOOL Sister-In-Law, be NICE to her, or there will be trouble!!!!!

In all seriousness please make her welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rain, welcome to the madhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now give me my bloody money!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:

Just wanted to say booked my tickets yay!!! I was stuck in the car between 6.55 and 7.35 (typical, of all days lol!) so it was panicstations there for a bit, wasn't sure I'd get any......... but I cunningly used two phones and got through :o and thanks to the lovely woman I spoke to on the phone, I'm a happy bunny now woohooo!! My first ever special screenings, can't wait! :rolleyes::blush:;)

So is now the time to start begging and pleading and kissing your feet SM for any possibility of getting the Extended Edition of the Fellowship of The Ring to show??

Aww go on - it's only another half hour - I know some theatres in the US showed it but I don't  think any of us poor lickle UK peeps ever had the pleasure of it large and lovely

pleasepleasepleaseplease

with a hobbit on top!

Oh yeah, thats a point! I was thinking about that the other day! I wonder if that is possible...

Time to start the petition?!!!!!

We love you SM we do

We'd love you even more.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the extended TTT :-) will be a 1st in the world :-)

what say you SM ?

and what say u all :-) :blink:B)

( dear God i am sooo brock..but i wont miss this for the world ...i beter meet every one from Elijah , sean , Dom ,andy to Antony ( buffy) and ST ppl annnnd viggo i wont to meet viggo)

dont maind this last bit i'm just going mad here and need to get on a plain to UK ASAP :-) :wub:B)

Edited by Nili

Actually SM have very little control of which film print gets used at the screenings. We have spoken to the cinema but its down to which prints are available at the distributors. I don't know if the extended prints are even available in film form in this country.

yeah, i think they have it in the US but not here..

• Showmasters Admin
I am not moving from this computer until i get my email, come on showmasters, my mum is nagging me and so is my sister-in-law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SAVE ME FROM ALL THIS NAGGING!!!!!!!!!!I BEG YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME NAGGING, When have you ever heard me nag. I am the best sis-in-law anyone could ever have!!!

Anyway thanx for getting the ticket for me, next time i c u i will give u the dosh.

se ya l8tr :blink::angry::angry:

Well I had to say something to get an email confirmation, lol you owe me £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone this is my very COOOOL Sister-In-Law, be NICE to her, or there will be trouble!!!!!

:unsure:

Actually V, we didn't read any of your nagging posts until after all of the e-mails had been answered! So nurr! *sticks tongue out, puts thumb to nose and wriggles fingers*

se ya l8tr ;):D:D

:D

Thanx for the welcome V, i've gone all red now. :P

Actually SM have very little control of which film print gets used at the screenings. We have spoken to the cinema but its down to which prints are available at the distributors. I don't know if the extended prints are even available in film form in this country.

yeah, i think they have it in the US but not here..

Import people Import!!!! lol

Look I'll try and get hold of a projector from my mates pub. That does a pretty impressive picture....quality is cinema as well....some one get hold of some surround sound speakers...I'll bring the SE DVD and bingo!! We have an SE showing! lol...man I'll try every thing.

rain this is totally OT but you joined on my birthday.......sorry, just saw that and thought it was cool.... :blink:

I am here to please :firedevil::D:rolleyes:

Pray you never meet me....lol

lilelfgirl....she will tell you how I threatened to beat up the man in charge of the POTC prem in London with an empty evian bottle....I am a bit mental....lol

se ya l8tr :D:D:D

:unsure:

Actually V, we didn't read any of your nagging posts until after all of the e-mails had been answered! So nurr! *sticks tongue out, puts thumb to nose and wriggles fingers*

ok fair enough, but you could at least read my viggo thread, pretty please

rain this is totally OT but you joined on my birthday.......sorry, just saw that and thought it was cool.... :blink:

I am here to please :unsure::P:rolleyes:

Pray you never meet me....lol

lilelfgirl....she will tell you how I threatened to beat up the man in charge of the POTC prem in London with an empty evian bottle....I am a bit mental....lol

I have been known to get into the odd fight now and again.

One time i was so pissed i missed the girl, punched a wall and broke my hand.

Don't fight much now.

We can be mental together!!!!!!!!!!!!