trouble in love!

rascal

hello dere,i am need of sum help. i am in a relationship but feel its goin no wer,nd gettin lots of stick bout it cos of summit bout her(nt phsical or emotional,summit els) and like dis other girl in yr below and used 2 alot and fink im gettin feelins for her agen,so if u cud gimme ne help wud b much apreciated!!

rascal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello dere,i am need of sum help. i am in a relationship but feel its goin no wer,nd gettin lots of stick bout it cos of summit bout her(nt phsical or emotional,summit els) and like dis other girl in yr below and used 2 alot and fink im gettin feelins for her agen,so if u cud gimme ne help wud b much apreciated!!

rascal

Oh. My. God

What are you? 9?

rascal

Oh. My. God

What are you? 9?

:P

• Moderators

No need to have arguments :P

If ur relationship aint goin anywhere then ya need to talk with ur g/f n see what she thinks.

Plus if ur thinkin bout another girl, that's never a good sign. No good breaking it off JUST to be with the other girl tho cuz even if ya do have feelings for her, doesn't mean nethin's gonna actually happen ..

I'd just talk to ya g/f n see where it goes.

Get a backbone, for a start.

Just because you're getting teased for going out with this girl is NO reason to dump her. It's pretty shallow.

But don't stay with her if you don't WANT to be with her. She's not there to give you status. "Oooh, I've got a girlfriend, i'm a REAL man". If you like someone else, you need to break it off with her. I can't imagine you'll be treating your current girlfriend all that well if you're that keen on someone else.

If you're seriously considering dropping the relationship because of what other people think of her, you should do, because love is blind and if you truly loved her, you wouldn't care about it (imperfections are just part of the perfection... and etc.). If you don't want to do that, you should stick up for your gf and tell anyone who insults her to f*** off, it's rude and very inconsiderate to say it around you.

can i just point out he's 15 again..

no offence mate, but at ur age i dont think all this love is blind stuff works do you?

maybe i'm wrong ;)

Your never too young to not treat people like crap. Does whatever's wrong with her bother you? If the answers no then carry on seeing her and start not caring about what people think. If the answer no then talk to her about it and if its not something that can be solved then finish it in the nicest way possible.

All that said most people are pretty stupid when they are 15. I should know Im only 17 now :blush:

*sobs in a corner*

You've all hurt me! ;)

*Tries to think of something to comfort sarah that will not see waterboy arrested and his pc taken away*

nope. sorry, can't help

Paul

Only 15? Duuuude... shouldn't you be finding girls disgusting and avoiding them like the plague, at least for another year? ;)

or getting drugged up and playing the feild. I means it's either one or the other

no offence mate, but at ur age i dont think all this love is blind stuff works do you?

maybe i'm wrong ;)

I suppose it's hars for a lot of people at our age to fall in 'true love', just cause of the fact most people aren't mature enough yet, and can't think past what they're having for lunch, or who they're calling for after school etc.

It works for some people, but for most, its just about status or whatever, just having physical attractions for someone.

• Moderators

Girls tend to be more emotionally developed than guys at that age, so not many guys at 15 are ready for proper relationships.

Arguably females are always more emotionally developed than guys ;)

But that's just a generalisation :blush:

rascal

Errr.... can I have a translation please :blush:

I don't do kewl talk :vader:

;)

maybe i'm wrong  ;)

Your never too young to not treat people like crap. Does whatever's wrong with her bother you? If the answers no then carry on seeing her and start not caring about what people think. If the answer no then talk to her about it and if its not something that can be solved then finish it in the nicest way possible.

All that said most people are pretty stupid when they are 15. I should know Im only 17 now :vader:

i didnt mention him treating her like crap :blush:

Why on earth are we giving advice on relationships, most of us are single and total geeks with no chance of dating.. Hardly going to give good advice.

despite my optimism to the contrary, i am beginning to face reality :unsure:

Paul

Well,I feel the advice I would give is:

usually ppl don't listen to advice on relationships anyway, they do what they want to.BUT don't treat ppl any differently to how YOU would want to be treated...that's only fair...whatever you decide to do

Why on earth are we giving advice on relationships, most of us are single and total geeks with no chance of dating.. Hardly going to give good advice.

Paul

It gets worse as you get older... I'm thinking of a mail order husband lol.. Do they actually do them?

Paul

It gets worse as you get older... I'm thinking of a mail order husband lol.. Do they actually do them?

*Sticks stamp on forehead, sits by post box*

Paul

http://mailorderhusbands.net/

Though, considering they're selling men, I have severe doubts about the 100% satisfaction guarantee :o. Especially considering the... uh... "calibre" of men...

2.jpg

"My name is Daryl. I am 17, but will be turning 18 in September. I figure by the time we get to know each other I will be legal tender and we can marry. My parents are kicking me out after December and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun. I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we do not have to touch a lot."

Realistic aspirations :unsure:.

Edited by Costa Coffee

http://mailorderhusbands.net/

Though, considering they're selling men, I have severe doubts about the 100% satisfaction guarantee :o. Especially considering the... uh... "calibre" of men...

2.jpg

"My name is Daryl. I am 17, but will be turning 18 in September. I figure by the time we get to know each other I will be legal tender and we can marry. My parents are kicking me out after December and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun. I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we do not have to touch a lot."

Realistic aspirations :unsure:.

I'm supposed to say personality is what counts now aren't I?

Heeeeeeeeeeell no!