Collectormania Party

Yeah the ones that you find walking around CM usually go, unfortunately I'll make a guess at the ones that need security wont go. Like last time Billy Boyd didn't go obviously.

C6 party wasn't very good in my opinion. Hopefully they have improved it this year but I'm not willing to spend the money to find out :o The music wasn't right, the bar was too crowded, the venue was too big...etc etc.

I am sure however that other people will tell you different, I guess it depends on your opinion of what a party is. ^_^

I had a good time at the party! Sala Baker came and sat at our table and chatted to us! although I agree with the music and crowedness thing cuz we went upstairs once, turned around came straight back down and stayed downstairs the whole night!! i thought the drinks were too expensive too, £3.15 for a Blue WKD! you can buy a pack of four for less than that in asda!!! :o

I had a good time at the party! Sala Baker came and sat at our table and chatted to us! although I agree with the music and crowedness thing cuz we went upstairs once, turned around came straight back down and stayed downstairs the whole night!! i thought the drinks were too expensive too, £3.15 for a Blue WKD! you can buy a pack of four for less than that in asda!!! :D

ark at you promoting ASDAs. they should give you a payrise. :D

I quite enjoyed the C6 party (quite enojyed how posh was THAT?) but it was so crowded and expensive.

but a good night...

It wasn't amazing, major problems with the bar.

But I had a good time and was one of the last people to leave :lol:

And they played Bon Jovi :P

Yeah I was one of the last to leave as well. But that had something to do with the large volume of alcohol consumed, the comfortable corner I was sat in and the company I was keeping. ^_^

i enjoyed the last party. it was crazy. just imagine middleton hall at night time with music and flashing lights!! teehee! it was an amazing atmosphere everyone seemed to be bopping away on the dance floor and stuff.

the drinks were a bit pricey but SM have no control over those. they have got another bar this time though.... there was 2 last time and they just werent big enough.

=x=

I had a good time at the party! Sala Baker came and sat at our table and chatted to us! although I agree with the music and crowedness thing cuz we went upstairs once, turned around came straight back down and stayed downstairs the whole night!! i thought the drinks were too expensive too, £3.15 for a  Blue WKD! you can buy a pack of four for less than that in asda!!! :wub:

ark at you promoting ASDAs. they should give you a payrise. :D

I quite enjoyed the C6 party (quite enojyed how posh was THAT?) but it was so crowded and expensive.

but a good night...

a what!?!?!? :lol:

I had a good time at the party! Sala Baker came and sat at our table and chatted to us! although I agree with the music and crowedness thing cuz we went upstairs once, turned around came straight back down and stayed downstairs the whole night!! i thought the drinks were too expensive too, £3.15 for a Blue WKD! you can buy a pack of four for less than that in asda!!! :lol:

aawww...good memories! I must bring the photo of us that Sala took on my camera! the one he took of himself came out great!!! :lol:

I agree that the Bar arrangmets sucked big time! Highly overpriced and had to wait 30mins just to get served and then to be told they'd run out of a lot of drinks!!!!Royd Tolkien tried to nick my pint which was pretty funny!!!

Most of the guests disappeared to their own private area I think!

Hey AP!!! *waves* The one thing about SM events, you come knowing nobody and go home with loadsa new and amazing friends!!!!!! :D

aww thank you all so much for replying. Being pretty new to all of this I don't really know anyone other than the couple of friends I'm going with so if anyone see's a girl hiding in a corner...its not me...I'm the one on the dancefloor!! :lol:

we're all friendly enough hun! just come and say hi, we won't bite.... well most of us won't... :lol: