Why are there no Harry Potter stars

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably, i think they've done all the stuff they were gonna do in hertfordshire and other southish places not too far from MK so anything else they do will probably be in scotland now..

The filming for GOF should end in the next couple of weeks. Most of the cast will be looking forward to the time off. There may be the need for one or two of the MAIN Cast to do odd days to re-shoot, but come the end of March, the movie will be in post-production in order to get it ready for it's scheduled release date at the end of this year.

So....any reason why the cast cannot attend C7, LFACC 2 or indeed any other Conventions, will not be down to filming commitments.

Lol right i'm not gonna say this again, they will be done filming the 4th movie on the 18th of March * 8 days away *.

Filming for the 5th doesn't start untill 6 months later, i only know this as i'm planning on trying out for Tonks and have called up the other day to find out whats going on where and when to apply for the 5th.

If you don't believe me give em a call and ask for yourselves. You can get the number of director enquirys * if your in the UK * just ask for Leavesden Studios in Leavesden * obviously *

and for C6 they took a break for filming so they could attened so even if they are still filming it shouldnt be a problem

btw, gd luck Lea :P

True but whats the point theres only like a week to go and as far as i know its the yule ball scenes so ALL cast are needed !! sorry people i doubt for this c7, they might already have guests lined up anyway im still hoping they might come through but i doubt it.

Lol thnx Nicole :lol:

Devon always turns up  ;)

Hey crew member how are ya

I'm good, just having breakfast then marking a HP quiz I ran yesterday :D

how are you?

You know i've got some really strange question for JKabout

Her hp characters but i dont think she would appreciate me asking them

lol theyre abit adult orientated Muahahahaaaa :D