Who has a boyfriend/girlfriend

brave hobbit

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't want one
    • I wish i had one
    • I hate Men
    • I hate Woman
    • I have them both!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there,done that, got the scars!

I have had disasters which I would prefer not to repeat!

guess you could call me bitter and twisted! I'm no man hater but it would have to be someone truly spesh to get me hooked next time. I prefer being on my own 'cos you can be a free spirit with no one asking you who you're with or where you're going!

well maybe I would agree, but it's different when you never really had a bf like me... ;) *sniffles*

oh god how depressing is this!! hehe reading through everyone's posts....blimey maybe we need some sort of forum-dating service going on!! ooh ooh we HAVE to get cilla black to do it!! :lol::P

OMG !!!!!!! how funny would that be??!!

* plans to set one up *

lol i've been single for a lil while now

so a nice bf would be shaaaaaweet lol :P

* hint hint * to get gary oldman to be my bf lol

:P :P :P

oh god how depressing is this!! hehe reading through everyone's posts....blimey maybe we need some sort of forum-dating service going on!! ooh ooh we HAVE to get cilla black to do it!!  :P  :P

* plans to set one up *

*puts on Cilla Black costume*

Well, that might be possible! Who have we got today Graham?!"

(omg i soooooo shouldn't know that his name is Graham :lol: )

oh god how depressing is this!! hehe reading through everyone's posts....blimey maybe we need some sort of forum-dating service going on!! ooh ooh we HAVE to get cilla black to do it!!  :P  :P

* plans to set one up *

*puts on Cilla Black costume*

Well, that might be possible! Who have we got today Graham?!"

(omg i soooooo shouldn't know that his name is Graham :lol: )

LMAO * cracks up *

* does grahams voice *

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL tonight Cilla we have.....

GARY OLDMAN !!!!!!!! common on dowwwwwwwwn !!

* falls over giggling *

Honestly, is not having a boyfriend such a big thing? I must admit after being single for 2 years after a long term relationship I have only had the one twinge to get a boyfriend. That left as quick as it came.

But m'eh *wanders off*

Ditto :D

Single & happy :D

Nah being single is cool lol, specially since my ex is pestering me to get back with him, grrrrrrrr and if your reading this ALAN the awnsers still no, sorry.

But yea being single is loadsa fun just wouldnt mind going on a date lol, dates are always funny ^_^

Honestly, is not having a boyfriend such a big thing? I must admit after being single for 2 years after a long term relationship I have only had the one twinge to get a boyfriend. That left as quick as it came.

But m'eh *wanders off*

Nah being single is cool lol, specially since my ex is pestering me to get back with him, grrrrrrrr and if your reading this ALAN the awnsers still no, sorry.

But yea being single is loadsa fun just wouldnt mind going on a date lol, dates are always funny :D

Well I'm sure that they'll be muchos chances for flirting at C7 (I know there was last year! ^_^ )

But m'eh *wanders off*

But yea being single is loadsa fun just wouldnt mind going on a date lol, dates are always funny :D

Well I'm sure that they'll be muchos chances for flirting at C7 (I know there was last year! ^_^ )

Lol Flirt??? Hahahaaaaa sorry nah i don't do flirting :P

i'll just go and talk to peeps and if i like em and they like

me then WOO HAA !!

I dont really know if i want a bf though * im abit confused *

i think i'll just liek to meet some new cool geeky people like me

Muahahahaaaa :D

But m'eh *wanders off*

But yea being single is loadsa fun just wouldnt mind going on a date lol, dates are always funny ^_^

Well I'm sure that they'll be muchos chances for flirting at C7 (I know there was last year! :huh: )

Lol Flirt??? Hahahaaaaa sorry nah i don't do flirting :P

i'll just go and talk to peeps and if i like em and they like

me then WOO HAA !!

I dont really know if i want a bf though * im abit confused *

i think i'll just liek to meet some new cool geeky people like me

Muahahahaaaa ^_^

Hahahaha

apprantley i'm a hugosmio flirt, but you know... I don't do it purpose, i just like to make boys paranoid :jason:

i'm a nice none boy-hating person really

Lea? dose he really read your posties?

i'm a nice none boy-hating person really

Lea? dose he really read your posties?

Lmao me to i mean i loooooove boys, haha yea i love to HATE THEM ALL

Muahahahahaaaaaaaaa * rubs hands together *

no i dont really i do like someone but being mates is dead cool right now soooooo weeeeeeeee * uber happy *

and god if my ex reads these then good, but no i dont think he even knows the internet excists lol.

:o   Ah no!  You dumped my Rhys????    :P  ^_^  :lol:

Does a stupid hubby count?  ;)  :lol:

Oh no! Rhys will always be my special boyfriend.

Awww... what does he have to say of the matter?? :lol:;)

'Stupid hubbys' need not count especially when I get rid of them.

And who is 'My Rhys? ^_^;)

Been there,done that, got the scars!

I have had disasters which I would prefer not to repeat!

guess you could call me bitter and twisted! I'm no man hater but it would have to be someone truly spesh to get me hooked next time. I prefer being on my own 'cos you can be a free spirit with no one asking you who you're with or where you're going!

well maybe I would agree, but it's different when you never really had a bf like me... :lol: *sniffles*

Yeah I can see where you're coming from!

We all have to start somewhere, but I blame my total lack of control/bad judgement!!!!!!I have picked some right idiots believe me! maybe you'll have better luck or use better judgement!!! :D

I have many friends who have partners and kids and sometimes I feel a twinge of jealousy. I start to want what they have. And then I hear them moaning about their lives and how they feel trapped and I realise I am really bloody lucky actually.

At least I have more money for cons that way!!!!! :lol:

Hmm. Trapped - that's a good word for it all. Could that be why my latest uni work is entitled 'Entrapment'? All I can advise is - enjoy yourself while you can and don't get tied down too soon. You never know what is round the corner.

And Elrond - Rhys is my youngest boy (aged 9) and totally in love with LT!! Bless!! :wub:;)

but I blame my total lack of control/bad judgement!!!!!!I have picked some right idiots believe me!

Now that i do agree with you on, one of my ex's from when i was 18 called * Tim * dumped me coz his dad threatened to throw him out if he didn't end it with me * even though his dad hadn't even met me * well yea anyway he dumped me then blamed me for it, sent me threatening texts saying he's going to kill me, sent two guys to come find me all the way from Southampton, threatening phone calls at night, and now goes around telling everyone even now * and im 24 this year * that he still wants me dead.......

Just one day i hope to find someone alot nicer than the past losers i've had i just swear i'm really unlucky lol.

but I blame my total lack of control/bad judgement!!!!!!I have picked some right idiots believe me!

Now that i do agree with you on, one of my ex's from when i was 18 called * Tim * dumped me coz his dad threatened to throw him out if he didn't end it with me * even though his dad hadn't even met me * well yea anyway he dumped me then blamed me for it, sent me threatening texts saying he's going to kill me, sent two guys to come find me all the way from Southampton, threatening phone calls at night, and now goes around telling everyone even now * and im 24 this year * that he still wants me dead.......

Just one day i hope to find someone alot nicer than the past losers i've had i just swear i'm really unlucky lol.

how bad is that..kinda like the whole romeo and juliet thing.....

meh...luv sux