A NEW SW GUEST ON THE FRONT PAGE!

no, he is not related. the name "antilles" is like "smith" or "doe" in the SW universe :unsure:

he is the captain of the Tantive IV, u can also see him bein killed by Vader at the star of ANH, but that was another actor of course.

no, he is not related. the name "antilles" is like "smith" or "doe" in the SW universe :lol:

he is the captain of the Tantive IV, u can also see him bein killed by Vader at the star of ANH, but that was another actor of course.

I think it's weird that this guy probably wasn't BORN when that scene was filmed !!! ^_^

And now he's playing Mr Doe !

no, he is not related. the name "antilles" is like "smith" or "doe" in the SW universe :P

But Bail Antilles is the owner in episode 4 of 2 droids called c3po and r2d2 as he tells Luke on tatoine :P

I know his full name is Raymus Antilles. I read it on a web site where they are showing a picture of the Action Figure.

I found this also:

Now - let's talk about the Royal Family of Alderaan and Captain Antilles. There's a very cool little twist to all this and I'm not sure if it'll make its way into the film (probably not) but it's a nice bit of EU, if you will. Senator Bail Organa is married to a woman named Queen Breha Antilles. Yes, Bail's wife is the Queen of Alderaan. Does that last name sound familiar? It should because she's related (sister, I believe) to one Captain Raymus Antilles (Rohan Nichol). So, Bail is actually related to Captain Antilles by marriage which makes that opening scene in EPISODE IV a little more personal, eh? That Captain Antilles must be the son of Raymus Antilles or something. Again, I don't think much of this is addressed in the film but it's fun to talk about.

Edited by Adam