Yeah I know, im gunna miss you :(

:(;) I might send you something no make up for it. Dunno what yet though! :o:P

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww! try! its gonna be ace!

=x=

No chance. :( Like i said earlier, i have my driving theory test on the 15th and work at the night and sat night. :P:o

You gonna come to the London meet? :P

Oi no advertising other meets here please,

=x=

No chance. :( Like i said earlier, i have my driving theory test on the 15th and work at the night and sat night. :P:o

LOL shut it you tart!! :(

Awww that's a shame Kirsteeeeeee :(

=x=

LOL shut it you tart!! :(

Awww that's a shame Kirsteeeeeee :(

Im not a tart!

Thats your job :(

i need a grey school jumper and school skirt and knee high grey socks... crap.

i didnt realise jus how much of this costume i dont have

but all is well cuz i have my old style slytherin tie still :wub:

AND 13ft long scarf or whatever sillyness of length it actually is

but all is well cuz i have my old style slytherin tie still :D

are you still going to do the costume though? i have the full uniform. but im debating how much of it i am going to wear.

=x=

but all is well cuz i have my old style slytherin tie still :jason:

are you still going to do the costume though? i have the full uniform. but im debating how much of it i am going to wear.

=x=

hmm i was debating that myself.... it may get toooo hot... but ill def bring my scarf etc...

AND my nimbus :huh: hahaha

hmmmm

we could go for like... the ties or summat

bah, been to ottikas today, to check out the activites

and though the meet starts at 5, the activites don't start till 9!

eep!

i hope they keep the store open jurin that time, lol drools over how much of the Tokyopop section i cld get through in that time....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm manga

but all is well cuz i have my old style slytherin tie still :rolleyes:

=x=

hmm i was debating that myself.... it may get toooo hot... but ill def bring my scarf etc...

AND my nimbus :lol: hahaha

hmmmm

we could go for like... the ties or summat

i was thinking about it being too hot to. hmmm. i think i will bring my whole costume and decide when i get there.

i will however have something, games and food!!

=x=

Well i have my Gryffindor scraf, my harry potter uno, top trumps, happy families and normal card packs. Just got to try and figure out how to take some food half way up the country on a train, a bus and then another bus without it geting smooched or eaten!

Well i have my Gryffindor scraf, my harry potter uno, top trumps, happy families and normal card packs. Just got to try and figure out how to take some food half way up the country on a train, a bus and then another bus without it geting smooched or eaten!

well the eaten part i cant hep you with... but i guess a good box will do to keep food in. at least thats what i plan on doing anyways.

=x=

ARRGHHHHH

mum said 'Art in Action' finishes at 5.30 ^_^:angry::(:unsure:

its this art fair thing im going to or summat... but even if i dont go id have to wait for mum to get back... i know tis really cheeky but will it matter if im a little late?? it wont be too much late i hope cuz mum said we may not stay all day

and also... just realised mum ISNT going to agree to picking me up from MK at silly o'clock in the morning... no one i know has a suzi-shaped space in a hotel do they!?

*feels REALLY rude* :unsure::(

well the eaten part i cant hep you with... but i guess a good box will do to keep food in. at least thats what i plan on doing anyways.

Have got a Wonka choclate bar though.

On a complete side note, was walking around Falmouth today and my local book store (when visiting my parents anyway!) has been turned into Florish and Blotts!!! There are broomsticks everywhere and everything!

ARRGHHHHH

mum said  'Art in Action' finishes at 5.30  :P  :angry:  B)  :D

its this art fair thing im going to or summat... but even if i dont go id have to wait for mum to get back... i know tis really cheeky but will it matter if im a little late?? it wont be too much late i hope cuz mum said we may not stay all day

and also... just realised mum ISNT going to agree to picking me up from MK at silly o'clock in the morning... no one i know has a suzi-shaped space in a hotel do they!?

*feels REALLY rude* :D  ;)

we might be able to sqeeze you in somewhere suzi. but it might mean a place on the floor. and thats if its ok with everyone else of course.

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

ARRGHHHHH

mum said  'Art in Action' finishes at 5.30  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :unsure:

*feels REALLY rude* :unsure:   :(

we might be able to sqeeze you in somewhere suzi. but it might mean a place on the floor. and thats if its ok with everyone else of course.

=x=

floor sounds absolutely wonderful, if its okey day with everyone else :wub:

I have now decided with Gemma's help that im gunna be dressed up, I will be in uniform, no robes cos its gunna be far tooooo hot, but I will have a tie! Thanks Gemma :D

Hope everyone is ready!

*wonders if everyone on the list is still coming* :D

Davey :P

Well guys i will be traverling down the M6 from Birmingham, as sam doesnt want to wait there on her own. I will do my best 2 be there for five, but i cannot promise anything, rush hour n stuff

Cya there

Jo

• Showmasters Admin

Pre-ordered my book this afternoon (childrens cover) and just finished baking. Old fashioned gingerbread, freaky fairy cakes, and blood jelly with eyeballs (and vodka :P ). I should do something savoury as well, although I have just found a recipe for chilli chocolate desert so I might have a go at that tomorrow instead.

I'm up to chapter 14 of OOP so hopefully I'll be finished by midnight on Sat, just in time to start on HBP!

Nothing's going to stop me now!

Andrea

I have now decided with Gemma's help that im gunna be dressed up, I will be in uniform, no robes cos its gunna be far tooooo hot, but I will have a tie! Thanks Gemma :P

Hope everyone is ready!

*wonders if everyone on the list is still coming* :lol:

Davey :huh:

thats ok hun!!

*wonders if everyone the list is coming too*

well.... i guess this is it... i have to catch my train soon so next time im around i will have read half blood prince! woot! i just know that this forum will be buzzing!!!

arrrghhhh!!!! im so excited! happy reading and i hope to see some of you tonight or at least tomorrow. dont forget 5pm at ottakars. and 1pm tomorrow at the tree.

=x=

Pre-ordered my book this afternoon (childrens cover) and just finished baking. Old fashioned gingerbread, freaky fairy cakes, and blood jelly with eyeballs (and vodka ;) ). I should do something savoury as well, although I have just found a recipe for chilli chocolate desert so I might have a go at that tomorrow instead.

I'm up to chapter 14 of OOP so hopefully I'll be finished by midnight on Sat, just in time to start on HBP!

Nothing's going to stop me now!

Andrea

WOW! You have been as busy as Gemma! You both have made loads! I have only made 1 thing but its great :D When I pre ordered mine it never said which book to pre order, that show how long ago I pre ordered mine lol!

thats ok hun!!

*wonders if everyone the list is coming too*

well.... i guess this is it... i have to catch my train soon so next time im around i will have read half blood prince! woot! i just know that this forum will be buzzing!!!

arrrghhhh!!!! im so excited! happy reading and i hope to see some of you tonight or at least tomorrow. dont forget 5pm at ottakars. and 1pm tomorrow at the tree

YAY! See you...........hang on, your not gunna see this lol!

See everyone at Ottakers and then at the tree tomoz! YAY! :D

Davey :(