FORUM MEET!!!!

wiccawise21

well... i recently found out that ottakars in milton keynes are doing a midnight opening for the release of harry potter and the half blood prince on friday 15th of july. (or saturday 16th of july depending on which way you look at it tee hee)

i suggest a forum meet.

we could meet up at ottakars at around 5pm to queue up on the friday and the next day we could meet up again... maybe in the afternoon to discuss what we have read. *with caution of those who havent read much of course*

what do you say? whos up for it?

in attendance so far.... (possibles marked with a question mark)

wiccawise21

bigharrypotterfan

sleepingdragons

melde_amy

Rickman101 (?)

~*marie*~

vegetableMaiden (?)

tishtosh (?)

skapunkninja

blingfling

gandalfia

schmooz

naurarwen fangorn (?)

FreakAccident

samwise16

potatoes

Persnickety

Gandalf the Black (?)

sLyThErIn_SnAkE

JoeChur

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah totally agree! We would be the best lol! I would dress up prob an hour or 2 before midnight! We can nip to the loos and get changed lol! :wub:

now that would be handy!

=x=

Yep probably better than dressing up from 6 and walking into the centre dressed up... wouldn't ya say gem? :o

Yeah totally agree! We would be the best lol! I would dress up prob an hour or 2 before midnight! We can nip to the loos and get changed lol! :wub:

now that would be handy!

=x=

Yep probably better than dressing up from 6 and walking into the centre dressed up... wouldn't ya say gem? :o

that i would!! walking along a row of pubs dressed like that is also not a good idea! believe me!!!

=x=

Yeah maybe  :P

You best come! You should poison....I mean treat everyone with your fantastic baking  :D

ooooooh!!!! did you just insult andreas baking??

=x=

It is really good! I loved the flapjack, rectangle, seedy things she brought into work when she helped me on the stall! Yummy :P

i think i shall be sleeping in bed at this meet, waiting for my book to be delivered first thing on the sun, i will have been at a prom that night anywho, hard to get mk from london at like really late

Well it doesnt matter how many people go, because its going to happen anyway, I will be there so will Gemma and Sammy so its just a case of who wants to join us :o We are gunna have sweets and prolly get some pizza or something whilst in que, dress up, bake some HP related food, just a chance to chill and enjoy HP with friends :D Oh and get the new book ofcourse! ;)